• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee

Team Seahawk

Pirate
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    is it just me or did anyone else want more evee evolutions?and which would u want? as for me i would want a steel type one and a flying type one would be cool

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    is it just me or did anyone else want more evee evolutions?and which would u want? as for me i would want a steel type one and a flying type one would be cool
    I want new eveelutions :)
    But a lot of people dislike them too

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Throwing this over to Pokemon General because it's about future Eevees in general, rather than B/W specific. I searched and hopefully didn't miss any active ones here, though!

Anyways, I don't really want any new Eevee types, seems enough at 5 evos. :(

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • I would! Only for the reason though that I think they're pretty cute pokemon, I don't actually use them that much.

Yukimi

Nautical Star
    Years
  • Throwing this over to Pokemon General because it's about future Eevees in general, rather than B/W specific. I searched and hopefully didn't miss any active ones here, though!

Anyways, I don't really want any new Eevee types, seems enough at 5 evos. :(

There are 7. Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Glaceon. :P

I'm indifferent about them. They're okay looking Pokemon, but I never use them.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    The Eeveelutions went downhill after they stopped having ruffs. The concepts were fine, but the designs would have been better with ruffs. Also, Leafeon should have used the Leaf Stone.

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    The Eeveelutions went downhill after they stopped having ruffs. The concepts were fine, but the designs would have been better with ruffs. Also, Leafeon should have used the Leaf Stone.
    yes, Leafeon should evolve with leaf stone.

Years
  • I don't really use any of the eevee evolutions. To me they're just sub-standard pokemon of different types :/

They look cool though...that's a plus. As for having more, I think they've ran their course.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I would want more eveelutions but just a steel, dragon, and normal one.

Also a normal eveevelution would probably have a signature move that could use any eveevelution type

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    I woud like to see a Dragon Eeveelution!
    I mean, if Altaria can be part Dragon then so could Eevee, right?

Waking_Dreamer

Dreamer King
    Years
  • Im somewhat indifferent to the Eeveelutoins, im curious for any new one but not necessarirly anxious or annoyed at the prospect of it.

BUT if there is ONE more Eeveelution to come Id say there should be an evolution of the NORMAL type.

C'mon how can there not be? Keep the brown colouration but make it as EPIC as the other evolutions...now that would be an interesting design challenge...

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I personally do not see any reason to add anymore. There is plenty already. If there were anymore it would only make things more complicated.

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • For me it could go either way.

On one hand, I really wouldn't feel bummed if there weren't anymore eevee-lutions, but... More would be awesome too. I was glad when they came out with Glaceon and Leafeon.

One evolution I would love to see is dragon, I've seen a few comments like this, and why not? Twould be purty flippin awesome ^3^

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I think we have enough Eevee evolutions. Especially since we already have Jolteon who has an excellent spread of stats.

With too many forms, it's gonna be tedious as heck to complete your Pokedex since Eevee is so rare (and usually a one-time gift) and it takes longer than most to breed/hatch. And how many more methods can they come up with to evolve them?

Back