• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::Eeveelution Evolution::.

SaVaGeBloW

StarySky
    Years
    .::Eeveelution Evolution::.
    Welcome to the PC's edition of Eveelution. This club is firstly owned by ~*Strider*~. Since the club is over a month old, I'll made this.

~Note: This club is owned by Fab, the real owner.

RULES-( Read or else ):
    -Must be a fan of Eevee and its evolutions.

-With you joining the club you must include which Eevee form you wish to join as (Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, or Umbreon).

-Don't join if you don't plan on being here! If after becoming a member you do not post within two weeks, your name will be removed from the Member List and you will not be welcome here.

-Please, no spam. If you want to, spam at other clubs. lol

-Pm me to join. No posting to join.

Member List-( Coloured have powers, ect. Leader )

Owner-Yoh
    Co-Owner-Retsu ( Eevee )
    Co-Owner-Randall-kun ( Eevee )

Banners
    We currently do not have any, unfortunantly. Fab made banner for the club back at SPPF, but they were made for there and I am not sure whether he would want us to use them anywhere else.

Anyway:
    Whew, im done, you know how hard it is to copy and paste stuff. God. Heh, Well at least we know a Fab still lives in the club.

Heh, well i think it's right to dedicate this thread to Fab *Salutes*

So, start now!

Last edited:

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    oh well sorry o.oU not good doin a lot of things in the same time x_xU when ur mind its slow, but well thanks for telling me :3

Last edited:

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    yay co-owner :3 more things to my sig thanks n-n!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Lets see... *pms* I like Umbreon, definitely. I adopted a normal egg from LA to see if I get an Eevee. :3

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    eevee evo? >w< i like more eevee n_nUu but if i have to choise.. mm.. flareon and espeon but eevee its the best for me xD

♥Whitney♥

&#9829;Goldenrod Gym ******&#9829;
    Years
    Can I join,I guess since I wanna join I have to choose one of them,well then I chose Eevee if I can.Eevee is so cute!And also the rest of his family is too!I love them all.

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    welcome :3 to the group! and yeah eevee its the best :3!

Back