• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelutions, My first goal

Rocket Executive Josh

Rocket Executive
    Years
    Have the first 5 and Eevee. Lefeon is ugly and Eevee could learn a few moves Glaceon and Leafeon would learn, and Vapoureon can learn ice moves.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    Why you all hate Leafeon? I think it's pretty damn cute myself. (: I'd leave out Glaceon, as it's my least favourite and (as others have said) Vaporeon can learn most of it's ice moves.

Image for you? Leafeon looking cute:

Spoiler:

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    leafeon IS cute, and can be quite powerful. i think there's just a lot of hate on it because it doesn't have the most unique name. x]

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    Leafeon and Espeon are the only 1s i use. i usually go 4 the ones that look awesome rather than stats. just take out the one that u dont like that much or if u want a nice combination, take out leafeon or glaceon.
    i would take out vaporean just because its so ugly.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Well, I'd definitely keep the first three Eeveelutions because, well, they're the first three! :D Then, I personally would definitely include Espeon and probably Umbreon, so you're left with Leafeon or Glaceon. :\ I would pick glaceon because I think it looks better than Leafeon (who is my least favourite Eeveelution. :\)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Leafeon is one of my favorite eeveelutions, give it sunny day and you're good. My least favorite would have to be Flareon and Espeon. I really dislike fire and psychic types.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    What you could do is leave out the 4th-gen eeveelutions, which will give you 5, and than the 6th pokemon can be a plain eevee. That's what I would do... keeps it old-school, too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    I don't know why people are thinking that leafeon is ugly. It actually looks pretty good, at least compared to some grass types (have you SEEN paras?). But it is my tied favourite along with espeon, so i mite be a bit biased. But leafeons base stat of 130 for defense allows it to take physical hits in battle, while its base attack of 110 and destroy anything in the way, whether your only move is leaf blade or not. pulling off baton pass should be easy for a leafeon, because if no ones noticed, its speed is pretty good compared to the other eeveelutions (except for espeon and jolteon). Though water, ground, and rock are covered with other eeveelutions, leafeon and its swords dance should be able to pull it off better, and defeat opponents much faster than at least vaporeon, who would have to take some damage before it attacks. If you give leafeon the right nature, you should do fine with it.

Back