• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Eeveelutions

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
HMLOmS7.png

Not gonna pretend the are mine. As they come form Google images or Deviantart.
What I did do is revert each one from the Jpeg to BMP 16 colors for us in rom hacks.
Some i had to redraw pixel by pixel, other i had to resize and redraw pieces of to fit within a 64x64 square.

No back sprites sadly, so while they are usable for rom hacks, they are not useable without the back sprites.
Lumeon and Reverbeon are for a rom hack that has Light and Sound. Without you still have all 18 other types available.

EDIT: Credits
-Kirineon (Veterans, Rebornevo.com)
-Nimbeon (PansygumPKMN, Deviantart.com)
-Everyone ese who is not official (Uncredited (Sign your work) Google stock images, Pintrest, Reddit, Knowyourmeme)

Seriously if you don't sign your work you cannot be credited, and i is so widespread now it is not like the real spriter can come forward. Given the fact that i had to redraw it to be 16-bit, i did nearly as much work as the original spriter. (I was lucky enough to have a stencil, but i still had to go pixel by pixel.)

Last edited:
Years
These ones are actually a lot more thought out than most I have to say. Just make sure Eevee doesn't evolve into Obliveon with the Brick Stone. Lol in all seriousness through, I love Eeveeon, Terreon and Kirineon (think that last one is my favorite).

Years
Hi! In cases of referenced images such as these, we generally require at least the link of where you got these images from (e.g. the DeviantArt page, or where Google Images linked it to). This is to properly credit the artist.

Kindly add the proper credits in your piece, thanks!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
These ones are actually a lot more thought out than most I have to say. Just make sure Eevee doesn't evolve into Obliveon with the Brick Stone. Lol in all seriousness through, I love Eeveeon, Terreon and Kirineon (think that last one is my favorite).

No no. Obliveon gets dusk stone. All.af them evolve from evolution items (metal coat and dragon scale acts like an evolution stone in my hack) so they all evolve in that way.

Back