• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveeolutions

Which Eeveeolution below do you like best/woud like to see in the future?

• Plateon

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Corpseon

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Drakeon

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Quakeon

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Arachneon

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Wingeon

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Obsideon

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Senseon

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Veneon

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    A flying type that incorporates clouds in its design would be a dream come true.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • A Bug eevee with a look of spider-fox or butterfly-fox whould be awesome, we already have a plant eevee so why not a bug one? Other than that, an ghost Eevee would be cool too, since we all know, ghosts exist

Years
  • Ghost eeveelution would be so cool. The power of a ghost version of espeon or jolteon equipped with nasty plot and wilowisp would be a good OU pokemon. n.n

SlayerGlaceon

DO THE GLACEON SAMBA
    Years
  • I can imagine a Flying Eeveelution with big feathery wings. Their wings make them look kind of like a tiny cute biplane, and their tail could be like a propeller. I can imagine two big droopy rabbit-like ears being whipped back by the wind, and a large floppy tail that they curl up on their butt like a pug when it's not in use. I can imagine them having small almond eyes and a face like an Espeon's. They can fold their legs into their body like Mega Salamence. Cute factor over nine thousand. Give it a special Fly animation and I'll give you all my money.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I want my Drakeon please, I've been waiting so long for one. :(

It would have been cool to have it released alongside Sylveon, for the Dragon/Fairy-pairing like what they did with Espeon and Umbreon. It could have paralleled that so much, OP type gets nerfed by its new typed counterpart.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I want a Dragon, Flying, Fighting and a Poison one,. :)

Years
  • I'd like to see a flying eeveelution because it just makes the most sense to me, plus the cute fanart helps.
    Though I'm always for more dragons.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    To me, Senseon sounds like an amazing idea. Fighting-type is mostly physical, and for some reason, they have been refraining from making physical-based Eevee evolution forms for a while, but I feel it would be nice to see them break away from that some day; not much could go wrong.

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • Plateon must be made I don't know what it is, but my inner Steven is showing and I must have that beautiful steel type in my team X3

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
    Years
  • The Steel type is one of my favorite types, so it'd only be natural that I'd REALLY want to see a Steel Eeveelution. I'd also be interested in the design choices if there ever were to be some of the eveelutions you mentioned. I remember back when Sylveon was revealed, but the Fairy type wasn't. Everyone was debating over whether it was a Flying type or a different type. Heh, good times.

Back