• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevees, EVs and more!

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Hello! I am Shadow The Darkrai and I'm pretty new to pokecommunity.com so I don't know a few things like what "flawless" means but I still know a lot of things about pokemon. I breed and EV train many pokemon in a day. Remember, NO HACKS WILL BE TRADED HERE. HACKING INCLUDES BREEDING UNBREEDABLES AND USING CLONING. IF I TRADE YOU A HACK NOTIFY ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU A REFUND. IF YOU GIVE ME A HACK YOU MUST GIVE ME A REFUND WITHIN 48 HOURS OR YOU WILL GET BANNED.

HAVES
    Eevees
    Umbreons
    Espeons
    Leafeons
    Glaceons
    Flareons
    Vaporeons
    Jolteons
    Spirtombs
    Rotoms
    Dittos
    Giratinas (yes a few...)
    Cressialias
    Manaphys
    Jirachis
    ALL BLACK AND WHITE POKEMON
    AND MANY, MANY MORE...

WANTS
    I REALLY WANT A DARKRAI
    Dexoys
    any starters besides tepig, snivy, oshowatt, mudkip and torchic
    Any non-legendary shinys

Please contact me if you need info about anything on this thread. Thx.
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

princedream17

prince of all dreams
    Years
  • Today must be your lucky day sir lol i actually
    have a darkrai that im not going to use and i can
    give you a totodile with dragon dance and shadow
    claw my 2 main wants right now are thunderus
    and victini but ill also throw in a charmander for a
    mudkip =) get back to me soon
    black fc in sig =p

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Thx! I hope you do good on yours too Sevrah!

Guess it is my lucky day, because I have a thunderus I want to get rid of! Anyways, contact me soon and we can discuss a trade date and time.

Sincrerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
  • I can breed you a Chikorita with three egg moves (moves that the Pokemon has when it hatches, that they inherit from the father) if you need one :3 I have Eevee, but pretty much anything else I'd be interested in.

edit: well excuse me, no need to feel offended, just wanted to make sure you know what I'm talking about. It's quite common that people don't know.

Last edited:

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Musharna: I know what egg moves are... Frankly I now know what flawless means. Sorry, I don't need a chikorita I have one just in another game it's just I don't have a second DS...yet.

Scarletcross: I guess for an Umbreon I would want a Bagon...

Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Yes considering both of us are on right now... BUT, I need to wait for my dads ok to play on my DS right now... Plz tell me. What game will you be trading from?
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I have a manaphy egg in ranger yet to be sent and I have a Draco Meteor Jirachi. The Jirachi is kind of hacked cause I gave it SOME rare candys from a infinite rare candy hack.

Hey Prince. I got the ok!
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    You in Wifi club room? If you are then well... I don't see you. Btw my in game name is Silver.
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    <font size="5">Scarletcross:<font size="4">Hmm... I don't know I'll think of something soon...<br><br><font size="5">Mac of York:<font size="4"> I don't care. But anyways thx I hope you do good too.<br><br><font size="5">Prince: I'm ready. And thx for the trades!<br><font size="2">Sincerely, <br>Shadow The Darkrai<br></font></font></font></font></font></font>

WHAT THE?!?! WHAT IS WITH ALL THOSE CODES?

Just ignore the code like parts with the <>

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    OK just thought I'd let you know! And I don't know what's going on with your codes =(

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Mac of York: Yeah I know...

All the starters? Hmm... I really don't think so even though Manaphy isn't that good in my standereds it is rare and I once got a level100 Reshiram by trading on the GTS only 2 times. First milotic for hydragedon
    Second hydragedon for a level40 or above Reshiram
    I could do pretty much the same thing if not better with Manaphy... You would need a better offer.
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

Back