• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee's Exchange Center

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Tonight sometime? Also, how did you learn to RNG? I've been trying, watching a YouTube video by a guy named Bearsfan092 or something and it's not working for me. Could you send me a link to a video/website you used? I would appreciate it.
    What timezone are you in so I'll know if I can trade then. If you're interested in learning RNG, I suggest reading TwilightBlade's guide in the Trade Corner. Here's the link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=275154#RNG%20Guide

You can also ask there if you're having any problems, or you can VM or PM me any questions you may have. :) It may seem complicated at first, but once you learn it's not too hard then to hatch shiny flawless Pokemon.

Dmatt, here's your Horsea:

Eevee's Exchange Center

Lv. 1|UT Shiny|Male|Adamant|Swift Swim
    Flawless
    Bubble, Outrage, Waterfall
    OT: GARRET|ID: 57203
    ~Hatched at Dragonspiral Tower~

Last edited:

blazikenmaster92

Pokemon Matsta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    is there anyway i could get the eevee, a torchic,treeko, and/or ralts?
    Getting back to pokemon and would like some none gen V pokemon please!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    is there anyway i could get the eevee, a torchic,treeko, and/or ralts?
    Getting back to pokemon and would like some none gen V pokemon please!
    I can get you all of those, no problem. :) When can you trade and what is your FC?

blazikenmaster92

Pokemon Matsta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    my fc is 0862 9594 9548
    don't have too much but i have recived national dex so i know i can trade pokemon other than gen v now.
    What would you be looking for that a new trainer might have?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    my fc is 0862 9594 9548
    don't have too much but i have recived national dex so i know i can trade pokemon other than gen v now.
    What would you be looking for that a new trainer might have?
    Don't worry about what to give me. I'll take anything. :)

blazikenmaster92

Pokemon Matsta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    alright cool thanks! i have some lesser pokemon(pokemon i caught just to try to fill pokedex).

also, i am in the pacific time zone(it's 6:42pm here), and am ready to trade whenever you are :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    alright cool thanks! i have some lesser pokemon(pokemon i caught just to try to fill pokedex).

also, i am in the pacific time zone(it's 6:42pm here), and am ready to trade whenever you are :p
    You're welcome. :D I can trade now if you're ready.

blazikenmaster92

Pokemon Matsta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    alright i'll meet you in there! thanks again

and uhhh... which of the three ladies do i talk to to enter trade room? the middle one?

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    alright i'll meet you in there! thanks again

and uhhh... which of the three ladies do i talk to to enter trade room? the middle one?
    Just passing by, so I'll answer this.

Yes.

Also, to ensure there's no issue, you may want to set the DNIS for your connection to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (paimary and secondary). Those are public DNIS and should work for anyone, thus ensuring there are no problems. Note you have to agree to Google TOS to use them, and using them constitutes acceptance of that. (I do it, it's nothing really.)

Cyclone

blazikenmaster92

Pokemon Matsta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    sweet thanks soo much! don't know why we were getting disconnected though, but it's better now, thanks again :p

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I'm up for Trading too :) I'll wait for you to finish

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Okay so you cloned it? How long will it take to clone Latios?
    I'm heading back in now. It'll take a few minutes because I'll have to leave the room, clone the Latios, and then re-enter the room.
    I'm done cloning and I'm waiting in the room.

Last edited:

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2012
    Okay, Im sorry i took so long. I thought it took longer to clone so I was updating my trainer card

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Okay, Im sorry i took so long. I thought it took longer to clone so I was updating my trainer card
    That's fine. :) It didn't take as long as I expected. You're getting the original Latios back. Thank you for the Latios! :D

Thank you Dmatt for the Terrakion! :D

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    You're the Best :)
    P. S. I just realized what my avatar is, to further prove my point as which pokémon is my favorite :D

Back