• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg move Zorua plenty to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady May

Damn u Youngster Joey no-one cares about ur "Top-p
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    I have loads of zorua I need to trade off and I don't want to wonder trade them because I don't want to spend hours just wonder tradein until my brain explodes

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    I have loads of zorua I need to trade off and I don't want to wonder trade them because I don't want to spend hours just wonder tradein until my brain explodes

what do you want in return and what Zorua's have you got

Melty~

Deku Princess(?)
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    As I stated in my thread, I am willing to trade Skitty or Phantump for a Zorua.

Lady May

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    What egg moves do they have?
    They have extrasensory dark pulse scratch and leer ik scratch and leer aint egg moves but there all the moves the zorua have

Lady May

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    what do you want in return and what Zorua's have you got
    i will take almost anything for them (prefrably a skitty or vulpix or imunity gligar or male ralts with a dawn stone) and they all have the illusion ability and a number of abilities

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Would love to get a zorua! Can offer you a japanese adamant blaze charmander with outrage and dragon dance if you want. (Don't know his iv's though...)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    i will take almost anything for them (prefrably a skitty or vulpix or imunity gligar or male ralts with a dawn stone) and they all have the illusion ability and a number of abilities

Have a look at my shop, see what you like

Lady May

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    Would love to get a zorua! Can offer you a japanese adamant blaze charmander with outrage and dragon dance if you want. (Don't know his iv's though...)

Yeah I'll take it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back