• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg shop!

fridgetheman

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2012
    I'll give you a flower paradise shaymin if you EV train my scyther. Interested?

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
    Pokémon: (choice of Pokémon from breedables) Eevee (Evolve into vaporeon?)
    Nickname:
    Egg moves: (choice of Pokémon from egg move Pokémon) n/a
    EV spread: 252 speed 252 sp.attack 2hp

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    Pokémon: (choice of Pokémon from breedables) Eevee (Evolve into vaporeon?)
    Nickname:
    Egg moves: (choice of Pokémon from egg move Pokémon) n/a
    EV spread: 252 speed 252 sp.attack 2hp
    sure, but 2 hp evs? that does absolutely nothing, do you want 6hp?

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
    Oh yeah 6, that was my mistake. I ment to put 6 haha thanks for this by the way, I appreciate it!

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
    What do you mean?
    Was it a bad choice?

Edit: I caught a shiny miltank earlier! So if you like you can have it. Seeing as your training me up a vaporeon.

Last edited:

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Can I have a giveaway trapinch???????

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    What do you mean?
    Was it a bad choice?

Edit: I caught a shiny miltank earlier! So if you like you can have it. Seeing as your training me up a vaporeon.
    no, it's just you don't see it often. and the miltank would be nice. however, i might take some time to train the vaporeon. i'll hopefully get round to it.

sirindair

Not Here
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    Ofering: UT: Zapdos, Latios, Latias, Giratina, Uxie, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Mespirit

Eigakan Celebi, Goon's Scizor, TRU Arceus, TRU Shaymin, Pikachu colored Pichu, SMR2010 Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu, Crown dogs, TRU Shaymin, Oak's Letter Shaymin, TRU Dragonite, VGC Milotic, Aura Mew, Space Center Deoxys, PKtopia Electivire, PKtopia Magmortar, E4ALL shiny Manaphy, shiny MYSTRY Mew, shiny Japanese Mew, Goon's Scizor, 10 aniv Tyranitar, Saikyou Salamence, WCS Milotic, NZ shiny Jirachi, Ranger Manaphy, Almia Darkrai, Akiyama Slaking, 10 aniv Umbreon, 10 aniv Blastoise

Rotom, shiny Jumpluff, shiny Murkow w/ Pokerus, shiny Tentacruel, shiny Mewtwo, shiny Beldum, shiny Absol, shiny Ho-oh, shiny Regigigas, shiny Ponyta, shiny Sneseal, shiny Skitty, shiny Ninetales, shiny Arbok, shiny Torchic, shiny Electrike, shiny Rayquaza, shiny Dialga, shiny Palkia, shiny Latias, shiny Uxie, shiny EVd Flareon, shiny Japanese Darkrai, shiny EVd Salamence, shiny flawless Eevee, nearly flawless shiny EVd Flygon, nearly flawless shiny Aerodactyl, flawless shiny Scizor, shiny EVd Dragonite, shiny EVd Ninetales, shiny EVd Weavile, shiny EVd Swampert, shiny EVd Sceptile, shiny EVd Spritomb, EVd Cresselia, EVd Porygon-Z, EVd Breloom, EVd Bastodion

Interested in: azelf, french trapinch, shiny mudkip

Back