• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg shop!

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    @Arcanineflames No. :(
    @FloatingClouds I already have it. What do you want? You don't have to give me something that valuable.

Thunderpunch

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Does anyone want a free mystery egg? I have so many in my boxes left over from breeding. They're all nature-bred and most will have multiple egg moves. I don't know what any of them are but I have at least 60 and they're all left over from breeding members for my battling teams, so they're all good pokemon species. You can trade me anything you want, even a lvl 2 zubat, I want my box space back.

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
    Yup, I really do love my Pokémon from my adventures in Kanto and Hoenn. Good memories.

It's been great trading with you :) Thanks for the Ursaring and Phione!

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    Ah. I understand. Where on earth do you train?! I have tons of Pokémon Lv50+, but I only have 1 Lv100.

Last edited:

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    @Radiant Nightmare I already have one.
    @UmbreonsShadow o___o wow pokecommunity needs a way to add to friend requests to someone.

Back