• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg/Togepi/Shuckle Giveaway

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hello all,

My boxes are getting very filled up, so if you wouldn't mind taking some Eggs or Togepi's off my hands I would be greatful.

For the Eggs:

Pick a number 1-8

1:
    2:
    3:
    4:reserved by binks555
    5:
    6:
    7:reserved by koyuki.sondo
    8:

For the Togepi's:

1x Jolly
    1xQuiet
    1xSerious
    1xBashful

For the Shuckles:
    2xLax
    1x Serious

Well, they are free, but if you feel so generous enough to give me a rare candy for one I would be grateful.

I forgot to mention that I am unable to trade until 5 Eastern Time due to some prior arragements today

Last edited:

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Ok, i am not able to trade till around 5 Eastern time, i forgot to mention that in my post, if you can trade then cool, if not, we can pick another time either tomorrow or next weekend

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    ill take the other shuckle ang egg number 3 plus a random togepi for 7 rare candyz
    (if i can only have one ill have the egg 3 )
    please for no rare candyz

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Can you give me both of them? If not, a shuckle i don't care which nature. lol
    i dont have any rare candies so what else is there?

Back