• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen eggs

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • I've been breeding a lot lately so a lot of my eggs are hatched on that 123 step path in Solaceon Town. When I want to build happiness without leveling, I go to the Cycling Road.

Years
  • Yeah, lol that's where I hatch mine too!
    It'sa just because it's really long so it's easy to go up and down on your bike. :P

Years
  • Definitely the routes/ surrounding area of Solaceon Town. I mean, in almost every daycare in the games, there's a loooo ng route. Now, right next to the daycare? I dont think its a coincidence. Its desgned to hatch your eggs.

as2

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    I always used the path near the daycare centre, but then my friend showed me the bike route for egg hatching. I think she was right that it is less effort since you only have to hold Up!

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • Yes but, on the other hand, you have to fly all the way to solaceon to get the eggs - which is why I prefer to hatch the eggs near Solaceon town area (no, it's not just because I once hatched a shiny Scyther in that area :p)

Back