• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EgiFuX GFX Art

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
Years
  • here I come :)

EgiFuX GFX Art

EgiFuX GFX Art

EgiFuX GFX Art

EgiFuX GFX Art

EgiFuX GFX Art

EgiFuX GFX Art

EgiFuX GFX Art

EgiFuX GFX Art

EgiFuX GFX Art

EgiFuX GFX Art

your are welcome to comment :)

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • wow those are awsome. keep up the good work. the first banner's render looks weird. if you put a filter render put it on top or under the orgiinal rednder and set the blending mode to soft light

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Those are really good! I like your retro-y style, and I wish I knew how to do that! ^^

Keep up the good work! You should open a shop! =D

Like the others are saying this is pretty nice stuff! I mean some of the stuff In here I really wish I new how to do! Especialy the alone for christmas sig that is great. Did you just smudge a stock, or is it to different images....?!....

Well anywho keep up the good work it would be cool if we could do a collab in the future!

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Haha. Your style is really cool. I've never seen anything like it before =]]
    The only thing that bothers me a little is the Seeking Vengence banner. It's a little too pixely with the image, but you pulled it off pretty well.

Back