• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eh...I'm new! O.O

Years
    eh...I'm new here O.O It's pretty interesting here ^__________^ Ilike it!
    Can someone make me a trainer card and perhaps visit me on deviantart? =D
    https://xxxxshadowxxxx.deviantart.com/ I'm a huge sonic and pokemon fan so I guess I should be welcome here Well...I would at least hope and try to make a few friends her now O.O I'm so nervous XD Well Thats all now!

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey sweetie welcome to pc^0^*huggles* hope you make friends and enjoy your stay here.^^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ooh... Interesting name o.o Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Setsuna, a character from a very old anime that most probably no one knows of, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to PC Kirihedgie! ^_______^ I'm Kelsey it's very nice to meet you! =D I know there are tons of Sonic fans out there, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends. ^^ Well, be sure to follow the rules and have a fun time! ^o^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Whoa,those are cool. Anyways,welcome to PC! Dont break the rules and thou shall not be banned. ^^

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    kirihedgie i am also new here.i am not nervous.its normal.feel comfident.i am a water pokemon trainer.i am girly,rich and a little spoiled but truly care for animals espicelly water animals i am a mall rat.thats how u do.please introduse yourself.i was wondering if u wanna be me friend.see ya around.and remember if you are mad at me for giving you some tips.just tell it to me freely.

Years
    Um...thanks? And sure we can be friends! ^^ Well for starters I love shopping too! I am interested in normal type pokemon and has an eevee with a sorta special talent =D She talks! XD I figured that if a meouth talked why can't an eevee? Well anyways it was nice to meet you! I'll add you to my buddies list right now!

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    hey that so sweet you are trying to make kirihedgie feel at home i like people that have soft sport in their heart in my opnian i think that all the ppl in the world care for each other.i am mist i am a water pokemon tranier.i am also new here and am a sonic fan.i am lonley because i am spoiled (a little) but am popular at school.io am looking for friends.i do think strongley that u are a nice girl/teen-ager.bye
    *MistMermaid*

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    Kirihedgie said:
    Um...thanks? And sure we can be friends! ^^ Well for starters I love shopping too! I am interested in normal type pokemon and has an eevee with a sorta special talent =D She talks! XD I figured that if a meouth talked why can't an eevee? Well anyways it was nice to meet you! I'll add you to my buddies list right now!
    thats so cool.al least we have one thing in common.i think evee is so cute and the fact that it can change into 4 different pokemon.i would love to train an talking evee.my fave pokemon is blastoise.i can see u are from peweter city.i am from cereulean city.bye
    *mist*

Back