• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ehm... a moon?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 26, 2005
    Ok I was at my cousin's house today, and I said that the only way to obtain Jirachi was by getting Pok?mon Channel (I live in Holland). Then he started talking about a moon in Ru/Sa, where you can catch Jirachi and Deoxys. Sure, I didn't believe him, be he swore to god that there is a moon in Ru/Sa.. I still don't believe it, but it makes me think...

Just for the final answer: IS THERE A MOON IN Ru/Sa????? (Guess not, LoL)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    There is no moon in R/S period. Only way to get Jirachi, far as I know of, is by using the bonus disc with Pokemon Colosseum or by cheating. I think you also could've gotten it from a Nintendo event but I'm not sure.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • The only moon in Ru/Sa is a sprite that appears during the attack Moonlight. There are no other moons in Ru/Sa.

/me casts Blizzaga on the moon

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • And the truth has been spoken ;p

Yes there are tons of rumors out there... ranging from rocket launching to somewhere crazy to get Deoxy, to wish tag on Mt.Pyre and so on. Always check trusthworthy and believable sites to confirm anything that you've heard that sounds funny.

Years
  • Bah my cousin got pokemon colleseum but he got no bonus disk. I think he got jipped or it wasnt meant to come wit it......

Back