• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EIGHT YEARS AGO...

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • Once upon a time, there lived a young boy. He was like most boys his age, eager and hurry to start on something new and exciting. It was around that time he came across a small little place called, the PokéCommunity. In this place he discovered friends, he fought off monsters, and he grew into a fine young gentleman over the years. Little did he know, however, just how much of an impact this place would have on his character and the things he would go through in life. Once an eager young boy making mistakes as they all do, he matured into a caring and more actively involved partisan in his community looking at those who reminded him of himself oh so many years ago.

Eight years later to this day, he celebrates the day he first came to this magical land. Looking back at what once was, staring directly at what is now, and looking ahead to what will be. Just who is thing young lad I speak of? Some of you may know him by many names, but I simply know him as Derk or as he calls himself around the community, [supporter]Twilight Sky[/supporter].

Congratulations on making it to eight years my friend. Here's to eight more!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • OMG CONGRATS DERK! Eight years, wow, thats long my friend.

Btw I am someone from the server you kick a loooooot ;)

Years
  • Derk, congrats on 8 years at PC!

I'm surprised you managed to stick around for so long. You are a very helpful person, a member who shines bright and an outstanding staff member on the PC Battle Server who puts others before yourself. You are a very fun person to talk to, and while we don't talk much I still think you're the very interactive person I've come to know.

Now that you have stuck around for this long maybe we should talk to each other more often lol. Congrats and next year you'll be 2x the PC veteran which is a hard milestone to reach indeed!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Deeeeeerk! Congratulations on the eight-years. Staying anywhere for eight years takes immense dedication and you've been a wonderful person to get to know over the past few months or so. But really it's been great getting to know you and I hope you keep shining and stay on PC for many more years to come along with the server.Maybe one day there'll be a 20 year anniversary thread. Ahaha, that'd be pretty cool. But yeah in general you're a great mod at the battle server and in general a really friendly and kind person to be around. Congrats again! :D

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Derky Werky! Even tho we only knew each other at the server, I just wanted to say thank you! Congrats on making the 8th year mark! Here's to many more!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Congrats getting to eight years Derk. I feel old, and I'm not even three. I don't even know how you feel lol.
    Spoiler:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Derk is an old man, knocking them children off his lawn! But really, happy 8 years!

Cid

Years
  • Derk is a great guy. He's helpful, mature, understanding and wise. He has been through a lot, and he has the words to prove it. He knows how he can contribute to the community, but what he doesn't know is that I've been thanking him for helping me out with everything he could ever help me out with things I'm not familiar to in this forum since day one. He makes the server even more awesome whenever he pays a visit, and he can be there to save the day whenever my MSN sits all by its lonesome with no one to talk to.

So now that this Derk person is celebrating his eighth PC anniversary, I can only be thankful, right? This milestone in particular makes everyone else's join dates so much more recent in comparison. You can expect no less from Derk. ;) Anyway, enough with the third person. Congrats, Derk! Stay for more years to come, alright? I'm happy that you still bask PC with your presence, and that I got the chance to meet you and get to know you during your long stay. :) Make sure you stay even longer so that every wave of new users that come in can be just as lucky, haha.

Sirfetch’d

WOW 8 years that is a long time! Derk you are an amazing friend and I am glad you stayed around this long and we were able to meet. So congrats on the 8 years and here is to 8 more!

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Congrats Derky~

;~; *sniffle* You've grown up so much, and we've been awesome friends for like freaking ages~ :D

Keep cool, stay frosty, and Don't forget to Be Awesome in the years to come~ :3

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Lala will longer molest you for being a child, so that's something to be happy about. Happy anniversary, Derk!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • eight
    years

i
    what
    i
    jjuwhifwa

okay sorry. Man, eight years is a spectacular amount of time to have been around here. You've showed real dedication by sticking around this long and I really hope you continue to do so. It's incredible that your spark's not died down at all over time time and you're still as helpful and bright as I remember you being since I joined and thought to myself, "wow. This Twilight Sky member knows what they're doing... I hope I can be that good some day". Congrats on all these years; here's to many, many more. Don't change.

Years
  • Whoa, lots going on this month! Congrats Derk on your eight years on PC! Even though it's only been a year since we've known each other, you've quickly become one of my closest friends since. Stick around for eight more and may the coming years be even more special than the first! <3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Congrats on reaching your 8th year here, Derk! It's been real lovely seeing such a huge sweetheart continue to have an amazing presence on the forums. Here's to many more years! :3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Congrats on 8th year in PC, Twilight Sky!
    Although we may have met in PC Battle Server, but I hope you to do your best in everywhere, and keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    omg thts aloooot i know how happy can u be at this moment woaa its amazing i havent been tht much in a page ;o; since the one i was die ;3; i hope you have more and more years having fun and meeting more new people :3 congrats sky :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I just wanted to say that I am honoured to be one of your greatest friends. You were there for me when I was a new member, and without you I wouldn't even be here! Derkybby, I love you, and I'm so proud of you for reaching this incredible milestone in PC. 8 years is a lot, I know for a fact you've been through a ton.

Here's to 8 more years, my best friend. :3

Back