• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:El Capitano+Marthmaster's Banner Shop:.

El, Any chance I could see a waiting list?

I just want to know who is ahead of me.

Good idea.

Ill make one right away

EDIT: Har you go.

Waiting List

1. SytheMaster
2.Cooley
3. Kerox
4. Siimo
5. Trainer 17
6. Burst ninja
7. Shiny Evee
8. Skii

That is the order I will do it in. See everybody, I have alot of work to do. Its not like I am taking a long time to do just yours.
Maybe it would get done faster if I had someone to help me make them *COUGH*marthmaster & RanDumb*COUGH* XD

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Good idea.

Ill make one right away

EDIT: Har you go.

Waiting List

1. SytheMaster
    2.Cooley
    3. Kerox
    4. Siimo
    5. Trainer 17
    6. Burst ninja
    7. Shiny Evee
    8. Skii

That is the order I will do it in. See everybody, I have alot of work to do. Its not like I am taking a long time to do just yours.
    Maybe it would get done faster if I had someone to help me make them *COUGH*marthmaster & RanDumb*COUGH* XD

hey, im not on the waiting list =/

Years
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Har ye go!

EDIT: oh shoot forgot to add a border
    Thanks a bunch El capitano

Thanks a bunch El capitano
    Sig Size: 350x150
    Image: image 1: https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa282.png (can you change it so its facing to the right?)
    image 2: https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa006.png
    Sig Text: light and dark
    Theme: black on charizards side and white on shiny gardevoirs side (charizard is on left side and gardevoir is on the right)
    hey, im not on the waiting list =/

@Xairmo: Ahhh forgive me! I thought Marth finished that sig by now...... But he will never do it I guess, kuz he hasent showed up around here for a LONG time. I can TRY and do the same thing he did. But I cant make any promises. (It probobly wont look the same)

@X Scizor X: Ok I will make yours but you are at the bottom of the list my freind.

@Eiyuu: No probs. But be sure to credit me for my work!

ANOUNCMENT: The waiting list has been put on the first post right under the form. Check it out to get a feel for where you are on the list. When I complete a persons signature, I will remove their names from the list.

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    @Xairmo: Ahhh forgive me! I thought Marth finished that sig by now...... But he will never do it I guess, kuz he hasent showed up around here for a LONG time. I can TRY and do the same thing he did. But I cant make any promises. (It probobly wont look the same)
    its okay El Capitano, it seems the other two kinda bailed on ya
    that was really lame of them =/
    you can take your time on mine El, put me at the bottom of the waiting list ^^
    and im sure how ever you make it, it's gonna lookk great ^^

Ok everyone in the nezt few days I will be trying to complete the waiting list.

And I will like to make it very clear that the waiting list is FULL! so if you want to request something, wait until the waiting list on the 1ST post says spots open.

@Sythemaster: Here ya go, sorry it took SOOOO LONG!!!

@ Kero X: I am done with your set, here you are.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015

Sig Size: 130x130

Image:
    , And

(Articuno On The Right,Zapdos On The Left,And Moltres In The Middle.Only Moltres For My Avatar Please.)

Sig Text: The Winged Mayhem

Theme: On Articuno's Side,Ice.On Zapdos' Side,Electricity.On Moltres' Side Fire.

I Will Have RanDumb Do This One.

Hokay.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am sorry if you are not on the waiting list (see first post) but If you are not your requests have been rejected. First of all because it says FULL WAITING LIST on the first post, and I cant maintain this shop with ought my team which kinda bailed on me. The shop WILL close after I modify a Mod, but if you are on the waiting list you will eventually get your set.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
    I'M BACK! Had a lot of crap going on, and i don't want to get into it, but i'm here. I'm back, and hopefully here to stay.

Back