• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:El Capitano+Marthmaster's Banner Shop:.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
    OHHHH thank goodness you are finaly back!

well anywho there is a waiting list, could you do everything on there since you kinda have to make up for lost time.

okay. i'll get right on it mate.

sorry for the delay, holiday business and whatnot. anyway:

X Scizor X:

I don't really think i can make one half light and the other dark, mind if i just make a normal tag with the two sprites?

Xairmo:

I honestly forgot how to do that style, so is it okay if i do it different than your last one i did?

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
    awesome. i'll work on it right now.

these good?

i remembered how to do that style i did. yay!

Last edited:
    Years
    Sig Size: 450 x 200
    Image: https://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/news_220507_manaphy.jpg [Shrinking will be needed]
    Sig Text: [Top Left: Skii, Bottom Right: Manaphy, Aura Of The Ocean.
    Theme: I dont really have a clue, I tried searching for blue bakcgrounds that looked good for it but no success. Find whatever you think goes good.

Thanks, Skii.

Last edited:

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
    alright, it's going to have to be closed down for a bit then, 'cause i just don't have the time to keep up with requests like i used to. between all the battling i'm doing, *not on this forum, BTW* taking care of family, and not to mention other stuff, *stuff i don't wanna get into*, i just don't have time.

Back