• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

El Capitano's Awesome *cough* Graphics Shopping Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Reply To Everyone: Seeing that Renyui hasent posted here in a while. And Evilcheese has his own shop. I think I am alone.

I have said before that I am withought photoshop, and I canot do any requests. I am extremely sorry for this.

I will try and get this thread closed *cry* in the meantime try and find a different shop that will do youre request.

~sorry for the trouble, El Capitano

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
Years
  • No i will still help ot here but i do suggest you get more workers though.

I am sorry but everyone who requested has a crappy render and i will not use crappy quality please find a new one i recommend www.planetrender.com or find a good quality stock

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well I'll let you two deal with whether this thread is closed or open or who's working here and who's not.

But in the meantime;

Closed upon thread creator's request.

PM me if you reach a different verdict and want this re-opened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back