• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:El Capitano's Banner Shop:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much now i can finally make the fanclub
woa its awsome! although the face does look a little bit diffrent.. do you think you can fix it? if not its still ok. Thanks!

Burst ninja: No prob man

X ScizoR X: Sorry man I tried and I cant fix the face with out it looking really bad :( sorry

but glad you like it anyway!

ANOUNCEMENT!!!: the shop is open again. You may request new banners now that my adobe photoshop is running smoothly! PLEASE KEEP THE BANNER REQUESTS COMING!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    can i have a bannner that says Burst Ninja in a cool white font, and it has the pictures i want are these
    and the colors are blue and black

Years
    hey is it ok if i request another banner? if so..

banner size: 350X150
    banner text: redlightning
    images: https://paoloscaruffi.altervista.org/pokemon/images/pokemon/Scizor.gif
    colors: black background with red lightning

its for another account on a diffrent site and thanks :D

EDIT: also can you make this
    a size 130X130? the other site wont take a 150X150

Last edited:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    is my banner finished yet? i've been on the list for quitte some time now

hehe wow sudden out burst of posts

everyone besides sythemaster and Penguinpal: Ill start em soon, * thinks to him self* "WHY DID I RE-OPEN THIS SHOP XD"

Penguinpal: Sorry man been busy with school, and other people's requests must have forgot about yours.

Sythemaster: Um I thought you requested a dragonite banner for your club,and I know i made that banner, sorry if im thinking of another person or you requested another banner. but ill find out and start on it if you requested another one

EDIT: ^^^^Im pretty sure 80% of that paragraph made no scence, but you get my what i am trying to say right?

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    i requested one after the dragonite one. the one with scyther. its on page 2 i think

Wow thanx sooooooooo much el capitano!! I haven't been online 4 a while but it was worth the wait!!!!!
    -Just one question: what happened to his shoulder?

HAHA yea that was a mistake, and unfortunantely some stupid mistakes you cant go back and fix, if they are really stupid like mine!!!

SORRY!!! but glad you like it anyway

ANOUNCMENT!!!!: For the time being please no more requests!! i have some many people who have been waiting i cant handle another request right now!

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    alrighty then el capitano. i'll just sit here and wait...and wait...and wait

SYTHEMASTER!!!: Here I made you your banner, i kinda didnt follow your directions on accident I just made a sig with your pic, then I realized that you requested so many other things!!!

Well i like it. Tell me if you want me to re - do it

PENGUINPAL6: Here you are!! hope you like it!

Last edited:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    its not really like what i wanted. i really wanted the text. think you could redo it?

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    El capitano i made an error on my banner request for i have forgotten to put one curcial detail on it. i would like a picture of scyther on one side and scizor on the other

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Ahhh... a problem...

The avatar size was too large.

It has to be 130 x 130 Pixels largest

EDIT: so many edits @_@ I might need a black border for the Banner. Thx!

Last edited:

WarHawk

No more School.
    Years
    SYTHEMASTER!!!: Here I made you your banner, i kinda didnt follow your directions on accident I just made a sig with your pic, then I realized that you requested so many other things!!!

Well i like it. Tell me if you want me to re - do it

PENGUINPAL6: Here you are!! hope you like it!

Are you going to do my Banner and Avatar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back