• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Elaine's art thread~*

Elaine

Is a KOS-MOS fan :3
    Years
    Well I don't have much pokemon drawings but I might get back to drawing some again. Here are two drawing's i've done. I post my art in deviantart but i'll show you the two pokemon drawings i've done:

*~Elaine's art thread~*

*~Elaine's art thread~*

I don't draw much pokemon art as I've said previously but I do draw alot of orginal art along with some kirby fan art. If you like to see my deviantart gallery its here: https://vampirejaku.deviantart.com/

I'll try to put up some more pokemon drawings later.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I've seen you on dA. I think you were in that secret Easter egg thing?

Anyways, you have a really awesome style. Lovin' the bold vectored look you have. These would make really cute t-shirts or trinkets of some sort. What program(s) did you use?

Elaine

Years
    Oh, I used Adobe Illustrator which is a vector based program :) Thanks anyhow. I'm glad you like my art.

Yeah, I entered the secret Easter egg project. I normally don't have time to participate in public giveaways due to my tight schedule but sometimes I manage to squeeze in some time. ^^

As for my art looking good on t-shirts, I guess so XD Funny you say that since I design graphics for tees and other products for a living! XD Are you psychic?

Thanks for commenting on my work thou. It means a lot to me. ^^

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Oh yeah. Illustrator is one of my favorite programs. I use it a lot, though mostly for design work in college. I don't have a lot of art-for-art's sake done in Illustrator.

And you're welcome! Your art deserves comments, for sure. :3

Elaine

Years
    Ah design work..the good ol' days lol I used to go to illustrator classes back in college XD Fun times.

Back