• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electivire: Low Kick or Cross Chop?

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    What should I use for my Electivire? Right know it knows:

Thunder punch
    Ice punch
    Fire punch (To be deleted by CC/LK)
    Earthquake

Which move is better?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    What should I use for my Electivire? Right know it knows:

Thunder punch
    Ice punch
    Fire punch (To be deleted by CC/LK)
    Earthquake

Which move is better?

Cross Chop IMHO, quite simply because if they switch in something thats light, Low Kick does less to it.Where as Cross Chop, you get a increased critical hit rate and also you know roughly what the power will be of the move.

I also like mixed Vire where Thunderbolt>Thunderpunch for Skarmory and the likes.@Life Orb or Expert

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Cross Chop is an obvious choice. If you go with thunderbolt, for a MixedVire, I suggest HP[grass] in place of EQ.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    Well ,I think I'm sticking with it as a Physical sweeper, but I'll be sure to teach it Cross Chop now, thanks guy ^.^

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Electivire are in love these days with Cross Chop, also make sure its holding an Expert Belt

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    crosschop is sooooooo much better than low kick IMO, low kick does nothing on blissy sice she's a light poke.

lanroxas

Hack Rom Fanatic!!! :3
    Years
    Cross Chop for Critical Hits! Have always Ice Punch for ground types... the biggest threat for Electivire are Swamperts...

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Cross chop not so much for critical hits, but for power. Low kick is unreliable, although cross chop's accuracy aint so hot. Still, power is needed on sweepers. However, low kick eats rhyinferior and the heavy guys. Still, CC>LK IMO.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    He could use Low Kick for Swamperts... a base 100 damage... not very good... USE CC!

The question has been answered...but what doesn't make sense is your comment...100 base power is great...in fact, that's what CC has to begin with...so yeah, that didn't make any sense.

Back