• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electric Blitz Deck

lorelli

Super Hypno Lover
    Years
    I usually use this deck when I want to win really fast. It tends to get the tough guys out fast. I know it pretty much has no trainers, but my strategy is just to take them out fast so I tend to not need them. Also, I change the cards in my decks frequently. I get a lot of new cards. ;]

ENERGY

Electric x27

TRAINERS

Rival
    Celio's Network
    Energy Search
    Dusk Ball
    PlusPower
    Roseanne's Research

POKEMON

Pikachu POP6
    Pikachu EX Power Keepers
    Pikachu Stormfront
    Pikachu Mejestic Dawn
    Raichu EX Power Keepers
    Raichu Mysterious Treasures
    Raichu Lv.X Stormfront
    Pachirisu Great Encounters
    Electabuzz D/P
    Electabuzz Secret Wonders
    Electavire Secret Wonders
    Electrike Majestic Dawn x2
    Electrike Mysterious Treasures x2
    Manectric EX Emerald (7/106)
    Manectric Mysterious Treasures
    Manectric EX Holon Phantoms
    Manectric Majestic Dawn
    Totodile EX Dragon Frontiers x3
    Croconaw EX Dragon Frontiers x2
    Feraligatr EX Dragon Frontiers
    Eevee Neo Discovery
    Jolteon Majestic Dawn

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    A very nice deck; however, you have a lot of Pokémon. . But you seem to notice that you don't have many Trainer Cards. Since this is the case, then I'd suggest getting a bit more, regardless of the quick pace you'd like to beat your opponents. Who knows, it might help if you pick the right cards.​

lorelli

Super Hypno Lover
    Years
    I haven't had any problems really getting the right cards out.. But I'll do a few test battles and see if I should add any more trainers. :]

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Add computer search, Bill, Oracle, Prof. Oak, and Misty's Wrath. That should speed your deck up a lot.

You may wanna take out one or two of the Pokemon lines to make room. (I suggest Jolteon and Feraligator.)

Last edited:
    Back