• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electric Gym Leaders

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
    Okay, i was reading all of the "What MAY Happen In Platinum" posts and i saw how Volkner is to be replaced. Then, when i looked at Volkner in my head, i noticed that all electric-based Gym Leaders have had some sort of military uniform:
    Lt. Surge: Umm..a tad obvious...
    Wattson: An aviator jacket
    Volkner: What appears to be a foreign, perhaps British, Service-Dress uniform

I am really starting to wonder on this fact. What do you think?

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Well, electric types kinda symbolize smartness (stratagy) and shooting I guess. I dunno. Maybe we'll get a war vt with only 1 arm/leg :O? Or we may not have an electric gym leader. I suspect Volkner will be in the E4.

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
    Oh god. The shy bored out-of-his-mind loser in the Elite Four?! He'll cry when he hears he''s been accepted!

Yeah, lol navy guy! I find that funny 'cause i'm in my school's JROTC program! (It's a Navy thing. If you know you'd laugh too)

But seriously, do you honestly think we won't get an electric leader?! Look at the past:
    Kanto: Koga-Janine
    Johto: Technically Koga-Janine
    Hoenn: Wallace-Juan
    Sinnoh: Volkner-? electric dude

See the pattern? We have a good chance of some no name "World Renowned" trainer taking Volkner's spot who will be a military guy and have electric pokemon. I will be shocked if we don't.

Back