• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Element

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    Do you know what your element is? Well in my religion(Surtugal Wirda), here's a way to find out:

1)What is your birthdate?

2)What is your favorite color?

3)This Q probably won't be as accurate because I can't Feel your aura(energy that float's around you), but here it goes: Choose one of the following:

a)Fire
    b)Water
    c)Earth
    d)Air

I will get back to you on your element. :classic:
    I am not trying to push my religion on you, but I thought it might be fun to find out. :nervous:

Last edited:

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    My element?

Okay, i'd like to know what my element is.Here's my information.
    1)Birth Date:July 4, 1991.
    2)Favorite Color:Black.
    3)Aura:Fire.

Icy42

Years
    Here are your elements:
    Pokemon Master #1: Earth
    Rika Kamiya: Water
    ash_misty4ever: Dreamy Liquid (Mixed Element: Water and Sleep)

Icy42

Years
    Sorry, I just realized you are Fire, Pokemon Master #1. I know it would seem like you're darkness (Psychic), but you're favorite color would have to be purple, lavender, plum, or violet (somewhere along those lines) for that to work.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    My Element:Fire.

DEC said:
    Sorry, I just realized you are Fire, Pokemon Master #1. I know it would seem like you're darkness (Psychic), but you're favorite color would have to be purple, lavender, plum, or violet (somewhere along those lines) for that to work.
    I'm fire.....Sweet!I come from the kingdom of pain and suffering!I shall destroy this building!*Shoots a fire blast from hands*

Years
    1)What is your birthdate?
    March 4th 1989

2)What is your favorite color?
    Orange

3)This Q probably won't be as accurate because I can't Feel your aura(energy that float's around you), but here it goes: Choose one of the following:
    Fire

Icy42

Years
    The Elements possible are (unless you are a mixed element):
    1. Fire
    2. Water
    3. Earth
    4. Air
    5. Agriculture
    6. Ice
    7. Thunder
    8. Love
    9. Psychic
    10. Sleep
    :D​

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Element meanigs.

These elements must have some kind of meaning behind them.And DEC please don't triple post.For it is against PC's well thought out and well enforced rules.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I think it's OK in this instance, as people wouldn't be coming back to see if he's editted the page and stuff. Like with FanFics/FanArt if the chapters/artwork get no responses. So... I'll allow you to double post if no one else has posted after you and stuff... although it would be helpful if there were jsut a group of 5 together and such. ^_^

Icy42

Years
    The elements have no specific meaning except the dominate element of the person in the spirit realm. (Again, I am not trying to push my religion on you.)

PS: I triple posted?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    You just double posted there...

Can I just ask what your birthday has to do with this? As I can understand the colour and the aura, but what significance does the birthday have?

Back