• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Battledome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
Years
  • "Yeah I've been doing it for like, as long as i can remember." Kimimaro said as he brushed dirt off his shoulders. "It seems that I'm going to have to earn my respect around this place, well anyways, see you later." Kimimaro said as he lazily went to the back-room. Kimimaro entered to see a big crowd of big mean looking guys. He also saw Kamsheek sitting in the corner. "Good fight out there." he said passivly to Kamsheek. He just sat there and grunted, not fully achknowlidging him. Kimimaro found an empty seat and waited for the announcments for the next fight. Kimimaro waited and waited until finally, his preliminary match was starting. He was facing off to a Steel Elemental. They bowed and then the prompter said the magic words, "Begin." Automatically Kimimaro sent out a swarm of mech-ants which swarmed towrd the oppenent. The Steel Elemental easily crushed the ants with the flick of his wrist, but that was all the time Kimimaro needed. "Summoning Technique, Demon Realese!" an 8-foot tall demon sprung up amidst flames and started stalking the Elemental. He tried using his steel but it was useless as the flaming hot fire that surronded the demon melted the steel. "Let me do you a favor and end this match quickly" Kimimaro said as hecommanded the demon. "Alright finish him." That was all the demon needed before he easily stomped on the Elemtnals head then sent him rippling through the air into the top of the Battledome. The ddemon sprang up and jabbed the Elemental repeatdly with his horns. The Elemental died soon after the matches end. "Well, looks like this is going to be easier then i thought." he said as he looked towards the Arena as he walked off.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • From the shadows of the waiting area, Yukina's sandy eyes flashed amusement. A cold and rather nonchalant smile played at the corners of her mouth. One hand waved lazily through the air in a seemingly random pattern while the other rested at her waist. She showed no sign of surprise at the young Mechanics swift and apparently easy win. Instead she looked rather as one who has just witnessed two children swinging wooden swords around and shouting about their "strength".

"Perhaps he is not as petty as he appears," her glance pierced the edge of the arena, "but that doesn't count for much."

The voice of the referee called across the arena, announcing the next match. Not a flicker or a jolt passed through Yukina as the sound of her own name as well as that of an unknown opponent caused a roar of approval from the crowd.

A cocky girl, several years older than Yukina by appearance, stepped onto the field as Yukina herself walked calmly to her position. The girl she faced had midnight colored hair cut short and eyes of such a bright blue it was almost blinding. Her dress was not too dissimilar from Yukina's though of a pale blue and white material.

The match began a second later. As soon as it did a thick mist swirled around Yukina and her opponent. In a moment all sight was lost to the Sound Elemental. The sound of the crowd also seemed to dim slightly. The girl Yukina was fighting gave a soft laugh that sounded very loud to the Elemental. As soon as the mist had begun to set in, Yukina had twisted the sound waves around her and locked onto her opponent with her ears.

Mist was a barrier only to the eyes; it had no effect on sound. This made it incredibly easy for Yukina to determine exactly where the other girl was and prepare for an attack. Rather than take advantage of some of the other powers available to a Mist Elemental, the overconfident girl chose to move in with a longsword for a quick kill. The move failed, terribly.

Yukina, sandy eyes closed, crouched to avoid the blow while removing two daggers from her belt at the same time. An invisible wave of sound knocked the longsword away as the girl attempted a downward slice and in the same instant Yukina crossed the daggers in a quick slash over the girl's chest.

With a cry she fell back and stumbled. The mist surrounding them suddenly grew hot like flames but it was too late. Without a smirk or a gloat, Yukina leapt forward, sending another wave of sound hurtling at her opponent and knocking her to the ground. A moment later the Sound Elemental was kneeling over her with both blades against the girl's throat.

"Live or die. Ten seconds to choose."

The girl's unnaturally bright eyes gazed at Yukina for a moment, then she closed them and whispered, "Live."

The match was over and the mist cleared. The crowd cheered as Yukina stood and placed both daggers back at her waist and walked calmly back to the waiting area.

OOC: Much better lengthwise. :P

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
    Years
  • Character Sign Up

Charcter Name: Belle Celesse
    Charcter Gender: Female

Description: Belle has light brown hair that reaches mid way to her back. It is normally placed in a braid and has bangs covering each side of her face.. She has steel armor twisted around her arms leaving only her fingers visible to call forth her demons , and also steel plates around the chest area and waist area. She wears a blue skirt with black lining that is visible just below the armor she wears. Belle wears bandages over her stomach,legs and all other areas not covered with armor besides her face. She is a very short girl who is no taller than 5'2.. She has dark blue eyes and black stub earrings at the top of her ears. She wears black and gray combat boots with spikes on the bottom. Belle is a normal sized ( neither big nor skinny ) girl. She has golden light skin and wears a mask to cover half of her face. She also uses her mask to prevent poisons from getting into her system. Belle also wears a black choker around her neck.

History: Belle lives with her father and brother. Because of this she was always playing with her brothers and wasn't as fragile and petite as all the other girls in her village were. She often trained her brother and trianed herself in speed so that her legs would be able to move as fast as her attacks. This caused her to grow up as a rough girl who would not tolerate for weakness. After she got older her father had trained her in the element of steel. He had been a master of it for a long while but never used it because of the family he had to raise. Belle came across demonolgy on her own after travelling to another village for food. After her father had decided that she was strong enough he allowed her to go to the Light Tier and challenge it.

Personality: Though Belle is very open with her father and brother she is much colder to everyone else around her and prefers to stay out of things she's not interested in. She is normally a quiet person and doesn't like to talk. She is a very sneaky person and is overlooked all the time. Belle is actually a very carefree person but thinks it will interfere with her training and does not have any other ties with anyone except her village. She loves to train so much she can get caught up in it very quickly and end up making more damage than neccesary. Belle is a very curious person and tends to let her curiosity get the best of her. Even though she knows nothing good will come of it. She is known as a weird and invisible girl.

Element/Profession: Steel/Demonolgy
    Extra: Age: 17 , Family: Father: 42 and Brother: 23

Hope I can still sign up.

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    I'd like to have a profession within an element. If that's too much then I'll leave it at the element masteries, but i'll originally post with both, and edit if required. X)

Name: Vahn Shiklen
    Descripton:Vahn stands about 6 feet tall, give or take a few inches. He wears strapped leather boots that rise up to his shins which are black and red in color. To cover everything on his legs aside from his feet, he wears baggy cargo pants with chains and pockets hanging everywhere. Holding up his baggy pants is a leather belt finished with a oversized sterling silver belt buckle. Falling towards the belt he wears a grey muscle shirt which bounds his sculpted body from the overcoat he wears that drops down to his knees. The overcoat carries his katana, strapping the large sword to his back. The katana itself is quite a beauty, although almost all the time coated in sand, it was made by the finest blacksmith he knew, infusing the molten steel with sharp glass making the edge of the katana more deadly. Around his forehead Vahn wears a black bandana wrapped around his vibrant blue hair, spiked about two inches off his head.
    History: Vahn was raised by mediocre parents that gambled and cheated. Being raised this way, Vahn had no correct perspective on life or manners at all and nobody in his town accepted him. Vahn knew this, he didn't even try to be accepted. The only reason he stayed there was because Vahn was extremely smart and always seemed to know what to do in times of crisis. Beause of that trait, even though they didn't except him, the town called him when nobody else knew what to do. Because he was always right. After his ninth birthday he left the town and contiued to train under his own disciplin in the desert that surrounded his town. Thus resulting in mastering the element of sand. He then continued to live in the village after he turned 16 and spent more years there until he was about 18 and a strange man calling himself a sensai came into the town wanting to train Vahn in the area of demons and the underworld. After a few days' consideration, he accepted and spent the next three years under the training of sensai jiraiya. He then returned to the town once again as a master of both sand and demons. Until he heard of the battledome, he spent the next three years living in the town, still not accepted by other people.
    Personality: Vahn is very introversive and stoic. He normally does not like to interact with others, friendly or unfriendly. But, sometimes if you can catch him in a good mood, he's a pretty good guy. He's nice, funny, and always cares about ones who are close to him. No matter what, he'd put his life on the line for anyone he cares about deeply. Although he may be drawn back sometimes, he can come out and be more of the center of attention, becaus Vahn knows how to party when he wants to. And Vahn's never afraid to be shy around the lady friends.
    Element: Sand, profession with demonology (i.e. can make demons out of sand, e.t.c.)
    ExtraAge:22;

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Guess I'll take a crack at this as well... hehehe...

Character Sign Up
    Character Name: Falor Rainheart
    Character Gender: Male
    Description: Falor's crimson red hair fall to a good eye length from his head partially concealing his azure eyes. He stands at about 5 feet and 8 inches. His casual attire is a sleeveless dark blue shirt and brown pants with a pair of brown shoes. A brown belt is buckled but hangs loosely from his waist to prevent restrained movements, and his body is outfitted with a thin alloy armor that has only a single shoulder guard on the right side. On both sides of his waist are sheaths containing his twin swords, Shooting Star. Tied around his forehead is a navy blue ribbon belonging to his sister Fia, who made it during her spare time sitting on her bed.
    History: Falor's family is a family of knights. Both his parents were great knights who lost their lives in Falor's early years as a child(I'm thinking 6-9 years old). This left only Falor and his younger sister, Fia, to fend for themselves. Falor was in constant training every single day after his parents had died but he never neglected the safe-being of his younger sister. Fia was a sickly child who lacked the physical strength to do much but she always carried a strong heart. On a day of training, Fia suddenly became very ill, and Falor could do nothing to aid her but only fear for her death; however, a mysterious man appeared before Falor dressed in a deep sapphire colored cloak that concealed his face. He restored Fia to her original state and offered to teach Falor time magic. Falor did not know why the stranger was doing it but Falor gladly accepted. The stranger said afterwards, "Think of it as a favor for an old friend."
    Personality: He has a drive to become the best knight ever known. He always likes a challenge and aims to win it. He tends to be a bit brash sometimes but is actually a kind-hearted fellow especially to women. It can be hard to persuade Falor from doing something reckless but you can be sure he will survive with more than just a few cuts and scratches. He enjoys conversing with others and talking about nonsense or rubbish. He also puts training on his top priority list and constantly trains day-in day-out but he has an even higher priority than that and it is, of course, his sister, Fia.
    Element/Profession: Time/ Weapon Mastery: Twin swords- Shooting Star
    Extra: Age:19
    Fia: Falor's younger sister by 3 years. She has short crimson red hair like Falor but her eyes are a ruby red color. She can be seen in a long sleeved yellow shirt and navy blue skirt that reaches a length of her knees. She also has two clips that hold a part of her bangs to her hair to allow better visibility and she is always in white running shoes. Fia still lacks the physical strength of an average girl but her mental ability and magical powers are extremely capable. It's probably more powerful than Falor's magical powers. She was also taught time magic from the mysterious cloaked man who claims to be a friend of their parents.

Last edited:

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    YAY!! Time to use my new characterrr~~~~

Name: Dansei Buraindo

Appearance: Dansei is a tall, lanky young man with sandy brown hair, which is parted to the side and hangs over the left side of his face. He wears a pair of white shorts and a deep blue t-shirt with his clan's symbol on it in black, with a black mesh undershirt. He has bandages wrapped around both of his legs, starting under his knees, which wrap all the way down to (and cover) his toes, as he refuses to wear shoes. He also has bandages wrapped around his left thigh, along with his kunai pouch. He wears two belts -- one going across his waist normally, and one slanting downwards underneath the other. He also has a pair of white elbow-pad-esque SONAR sleeves around his elbows, and wears a white cloth over his eyes. In battle, he normally has trench knives equipped on his knuckles.

History: Dansei was born for the purpose of being an experiment, the purpose of which being to enhance the naked eye. Until he was of proper age, though, he could not undergo the developing treatment, and grew up training to be a ninja. When he turned twelve, the experiment was started on him. However, this experiment failed, resulting in the loss of Dansei's sight. As compensation, he was given his SONAR sleeves, which allowed him to keep on living as a ninja.

Personality: Dansei is generally very timid, refusing to speak to anyone he does not know. He is also very calm and thinks through the situation he's in before acting. Because of these two traits, most people believe him to be a sluggish-minded mute.

Element: Sound.

Extra: -Age 15
    -Elaboration on SONAR sleeves: only allow Dansei to see as long as he's focusing his energy into them, otherwise he has to rely on his other senses. Even when he's focusing his energy into them, he can only put enough to process the vibrations coming from straight ahead and slightly to his side.
    -Has an addiction to chocolate and pancakes.

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
  • Yah yah, your in, you guys can start rping, im not really gunna start -waves hand dismissingly-

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Vahn walked through the gates of the village he used to live in and saw it was burned to ashes. He had been gone for another year of training with the sand, but he had no idea that this would happen. Walking around, he stepped over the smouldering rubble that used to be his house. God damn.. He thought to himself, looking over the ruins. He walked over to a corner of the desolation and picked up a half-charred portrait of himself and jiraiya. Right... well there isn't anything else for me here... He thought again; then he saw it. A flyer was posted up against one of the tiny walls still standing. It was an invitation to some sort of tournament called the Elemental BattleDome. "Huh.. people from around the world.. loads of different types of people and skills... I like it..." He said aloud to himself. Vahn kicked open the door that was being held up by to halves of wall on either side, looked back and smiled as he knew it wasnt necessary to open it. He continued out of the village until he was back in the vast desert surrounding it. Waving his hands in an evil, taunting motion, sand grains started to move around him and soon, there was a small sand tornado next to him forming what looked to be like a human with huge arms, no neck and seemed to have a very, very bad temper. "Si rithnoth vean sentho" Vahn chanted and the form sprang to life, walking next to him, as Vahn walked casually as if nothing had happened. "So Vahn, what's on the agenda this time?" The sand demon grunted. "Oh, you know, the usual... Walkin around... gettin some food.. findin fresh ass to kick." Vahn said and smiled with a devilish look in his eye. The demon chuckled. "This better be worth my time, I was having a very relaxing nap in the other rhelm." It said with a slightly joking tone. Vahn smiled again. "Nah, I just wanted some company for the long walk.. going to the Elemental BattleDome.. It should be interesting." Again the demon chuckled. "I hope so... I havnt had a good fight since last year when those soldiers came round." "Yeah, don't worry about it biggie" (biggie was the extremely obnoxious nickname vahn called the demon, which the demon didnt like, at all) Biggie cringed at the name. "We'll be there soon enough... then you can have some fun with some other kids that seem to be pleasing to us." Vahn winked and they both laughed.
    So they walked and walked, having conversation about this and that, stopping at small villages...sometimes to gather food and rest, sometimes to terrorize. Sooner or later they reached the enourmous dome that looked like it was sprouting out of the ground.
    "Here we are Biggie, our next fun time is in there." Biggie looked at it, smiled and disapeared into the sand, knowing if the others saw him, they would have an advantage. "Yup, this'll be interesting." Vahn said, smirking as he walked through the double doors leading into the Elemental Battledome

arcanine-king

Ruler Of All Arcanine
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2008
    Hey- i hope its not too late to sign up =D
    im new to these forums so if i do anything wrong then please tell me =D

Charactor Name: Xeno Phillips

Charactor Gender: Male

Description: A fairly tall Teenager, he has green eyes and Spiky black hair with blue tips. He wears loose jeans, a t-shirt and a black trenchcoat. He has dirty trainers and a silver chain necklace. He carries around a medium-length sword which glows when he pours magic into it (see below)

History: he was born and raised in a small village and learned from his parents medicines and some magical powers. Unfortunately his parents were killed by the enemy- they set fire to most of the village and his parents burned in the fire. This left xeno distraught. He has since dedicated all of his time in learning, practicing and perfecting the techniques of his chosen disciplines. He hides his emotions- even from himself, and has no problem killing, he has come to the Elemental battledome to prove himself and to gain the golden axe so as to help in his quest to avenge his family.

Personality: Xeno has a hard personality and will do anything. He spends several hours a day training with intense fury. He keeps himself to himself as much as possible and doesnt trust anyone. He used to be full of love but now, im not so sure. He seems cold and uninterested as he keeps his emotions close to his heart but if he found a true friend then im sure he would start to unraval. You need to prove yourself to him in his eyes before he would let you close to him- he has felt too much pain from losing loved ones and cannot bear that pain again.

Element/ Profession: Weapon Mastery, Demonology & Nature

Extra: he's 16 and i dont know what else- you'll find out when I start (if accepted)

Note (would it be possible to make a new element? it would be fire and i would manipulate it from my sword and use fire spells ect (it would replace my nature element)) thanks =D

Last edited:

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
  • Looks good, but mind adding a little more to the personality, i didn't get much from it.

ThatInsaneKid

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Dansei ran as fast as he could towards the infamous Battledome, careful not to trip over random rocks. His feet were very sensitive, and he didn't deal very well with bleeding. Within a few minutes, he was standing in front of another set of doors, starting to focus energy into his SONAR sleeves. "Let's get this started," he muttered, kicking the doors open and walking inside at the same time as Vahn.

"Monsters... I wish there were something more civilized to fight," Dansei muttered. He "looked" around at the selection of beasts, grimacing. "Let's get this over with, then..."

((Typo fixed. >>;; ))

Last edited:

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    are you talking about my character "Vahn" or some guy you made up?
    and you gotta make your post longer... im not trying to be mean

ThatInsaneKid

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    ((Whoops! I was sleepy when I posted that. >>;;;

And my post is perfectly fine, as a matter of fact. It meets the four line minimum, and there's nothing else I can really add to it except useless information that just makes my post harder to read.))

arcanine-king

Ruler Of All Arcanine
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2008
    Thanks For acceptin =D

Xeno Looked hard at the flyer infront of him... "The elemental Battledome - first prize a golden axe- said to once be owned by the leader of the evil people!"
    He thought to himself how this axe would help him in his quest to avenge his family, but it could be a trap. Someone had managed to get this close to his hut and he hadn't noticed- could they be trusted? Was he ready?
    He heard a soft rustling in the bushes near his hut- without thinking his sword seemed to appear in his hands.
    "sShow yourself or feel my wrath" Xeno shouted in his deep, commanding voice.
    "What are you going to do? We killed all of your family- and now we're going to kill you!"
    Xeno shuddered at that voice, it was the same voice that he had heard on the night of his family's death's. Without another thought he twirled the sword above his head and swiped it in the direction of the voice, the inferno that appeared, almost like a whip, sliced through the air but was suddenly encountered by the most powerful sheild that Xeno had ever encoutered.
    "Ha- is that the best you can do? ... Pathetic"
    Xeno's eyes seemed to harden then he muttered a small encantation and thrust his sword in that direction- An incredible blast of power flew at them, it was once again met by that sheild, but this time the sheild wavered, and then dissapeared.
    "He's more powerful than we thought- lets get out of here"
    The sound seemed to recede into the distance, and as soon as they were out of range, Xeno sat on the floor breathing hard, he had never had to use a spell that powerful. He looked down at what was clutched in his hand. The Elemental Battledome Flyer.
    "Im going to need that axe if i ever want to beat these guys."
    Xeno Sheathed his sword, grabbed his pack out of his hut and then set off in the direction of the battledome.....

Was that alright? Ill add another post later.

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    OOC: alright.. still not tryin to be mean.. no need to snap at me.. but we're fighting against "monsters" not each other.. If im right, and kimimaro correct me if im wrong, but I think we fight each other in the final teer, so if ya wanna edit your post.. something you make up should be a more difficult fight than me anyways. So yeah.. And i'm gonna fight now so this should be interesting.

IC: Walking through the double doors, Vahn felt a chilling presence as he looked around at all of the other contestants. Woah.. These guys look serious.. didn't think theyd all be this toned. He thought to himself, panning across the room. Then he saw the contest sheet, moved over to it and looked for his name. He was up against a kid name Varok, a fire elemental. Vahn chuckled, "A fire elemental? Ha.. Fire plus sand equals no fire." He lauhed again to himself. Vahn saw that it was gonna be a long wait until he was up, so he sat and waited...and waited...and waited. Finally his name was called and he walked through the doors to the 3rd arena where his match with Varok was. He walked out onto the floor and the crowd started booing. Huh this Varok guy must be popular among this crowd.. How sad. He walked further onto the arena and realized something was wrong. Vahn looked down at his feet. Oh crap...He thought as he saw the steel plated floor to the arena. No sand meant he was at a huge disadvantage. The bell rang and instantly Varok made a move throwing fire balls fiercely at Vahn. Jesus christ, this guy means business.. Vahn thought, running over to the wall, chanting an incantation. All of the sudden enourmous demon hands burst out of the wall, and Vahn jumped up on each one until he was high enough he was sure Varok couldnt reach him. Then he sat and thought for about 5 minutes, then he got an idea. Suddenly he jumped down off the hand falling all the way back to the bottom of the arena. Varok was smirking, thinking Vahn was an idiot. The fall wouldve surely killed him. Then, to Varok's suprise, the giant demon hands burst into millions and millions of grains of sand. As vahn was falling he whispered another chant and the sand flew from the hands to all around Vahn. Then vahn hit the floor and Varok laughed, as he thought he won the match. Varok started to walk off the match as sand shard flew at him at extremly high velocities. He put up a wall of fire, melting the sand into glass right in front of him, as they fell to the ground, shattering Varok turned around to see Vahn standing, doubled over, covered with layers and layers of sand, making him super tall, super strong and faster than he was before. He spead toward Varok at blinding speeds, fist ready to knock Varok into the next dimension. They made contact as Vahn blew Varok into the sky. Vahn jumped after him, giving him a kick throwing Varok towards the wall, then Vahn used the sand to move across the arena to get to the wall before Varok. Kicking off the wall, he sped towards Varok again, this time taking hold of his neck and kicking off the top of the arena, flying towards the ground still holding Varok's neck. Then they hit the ground and Varok was killed instantly. Vahn got up and chuckled, then left the arena, sand falling off him with every step. He walked into the waiting room again and stared at all the contestants mencaingly, challenging them. Then he walked out of the waiting room and headed up to his apartment that was in the dome.

ThatInsaneKid

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    ((Dang. I really gotta start paying attention to these tiny things....

Oh, and don't mean to sound like a Grammar Nazi, but for Pete's sake, people. Use paragraphs. Please. >>;;;; ))

An enormous gryfin roared, flapping it's wings furiously as it was released from its chains. It glared at Dansei, who simply stared back, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his trench knives. He slipped the blades over his knuckles and took a step backward, getting into his pre-battle stance, as usual.

"Kryyraaaaaa!!!"

Dansei leaped to the side, swinging his trench knives at the gryfin's wing as the beast charged past him. The gryfin immediately turned around with another roar, slashing at Dansei's leg. A thin stream of blood flowed down his left thigh as he retreated, resulting in Dansei's "vision" failing momentarily, as well as a long stream of curse words coming from the mouth of aforementioned ninja.

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!" Dansei shouted, leaping into the air as he cycled through hand seals. He held his fist to his mouth and inhaled deeply, the gryfin letting out yet another roar. The ninja then exhaled, an enormous stream of fire bursting from his mouth. The stream fanned outward, engulfing just about the entire battlefield. However, the gryfin leapt into the air, unfurling its wings and soaring upward, away from the mass of fire.

Guess I'll just have to try a different jutsu...

"Fire Release: Fire Dragon Missile!"

---

A few minutes later, Dansei walked away from the arena, wrapping another set of bandages around his leg. He quickly put away his trench knives, breathing heavily. He was exhausted at this point, having used all his energy in maintaining his "vision". He subsequently leaned against one of the numerous pillars, smirking. The mess of burnt feathers, flesh and other assorted bodily materials was bound to be fun to clean up for the janitorial crew.

((EDIT:... Uh... yeah. I got bored and decided to add on to my post. :\))

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back