• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Dragons OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    You guys know how it works...all questions, sign-ups and things related to the RP will be posted here.

Elements:
    ~ Fire Dragon - Reserved by lookalikealagaler
    ~ Water Dragon - Reserved by Shadowfaith
    ~ Wind Dragon - Reserved by Gummy
    ~ Thunder Dragon - Reserved by Pikalover10
    ~ Earth Dragon - Reserved by Slytherfang
    ~ Mind Dragon - Reserved by Von Bolt
    ~ Spirit Dragon -

FIRE ELEMENTIST

WATER ELEMENTIST

EARTH ELEMENTIST

WIND ELEMENTIST

MIND ELEMENTIST

SPIRIT ELEMENTIST

Then there is a surprise character. I won't tell you what it's about, it's a mystery:

SHADOW ELEMENTIST

But from the name, you guys can guess, right? ^__^

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Not really, since in the beginning of the RP, all of the Elementists are scattered across the globe. The main point of the RP is basically to get together, really.

NEWS FLASH: I have decided NOT to participate in the RP, so the Spirit Elementist spot is free to anybody who wants it. (First come, first serve.)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    May I reserve the last dragon? The Spirit one?

What really happens when an elementist release his or her dragon?
    Are elementists aware of the dragons within?
    What powers do the dragons have that the elementists don't?
    How are we to overcome the language barrier?

Name: Quetzalxochitl Halzo

Appearance: Quetzalxochitl is very short for her height, roughly 1.2 metres tall. She has a childish face to match her yet to develop body. Her big eyes glowed with a soft, soothing colour of lavender rose (a light shade of pink), further enhancing her childish facial details. However, many cannot feel completely comfortable when having eye contact with her. Her eyes seemed to see right through them, searching for the weaknesses in their hearts to take advantage of. Quetzalxochitl has straight, short auburn hair which reaches the middle of her neck. There are birthmarks in the shape of four long, parallel, slightly-slanted vertical lines positioned very closely side-by-side on the left side of her neck. She usually wears her red scarf to cover her forehead, much like a headband. Quetzalxochitl also wears glasses although her eyesight is perfect, but the specs are actually fake and virtually useless at improving eyesight.

Quetzalxochitl wears a loose, bright green collared shirt which the sleeves reach her elbows. Quetzalxochitl has a dark blue hooded waterproof poncho. It is too big for her, so it also covers her thighs. Her dark brown cargo trousers touch her ankles. On top of the pants Quetzalxochitl wears a pair of chaps that stops 5cm below the knees. Her footwear are purple trainers and seldomly worn with socks.

Personality: She is brainy, but sadly she refuses to use that intelligence of hers to help others. Quetzalxochitl has a do-it-myself attitude. She is also very stubborn. Even under extreme circumstances she would rather die than get help. Quetzalxochitl is a loner. If you allow her, she will stay away from others for a whole month. Quetzalxochitl is very calm and doesn't get angry easily. She absolutely dislikes violence and will only fight as a last resort. She particularly doesn't care about the human race, because she hates them and calls them the worst existence. If she witnesses a car accident where a stranger rammed into a tree, expect Quetzalxochitl to inspect the tree first for any injuries and then walk away without a look of sympathy for the driver. Quetzalxochitl would think about the earthquake that occurred but not about the hundreds of homeless victims. In other words, she is likely to be interested in the problem itself than the welfare of others. Quetzalxochitl called herself a professional liar. No one really knows for sure when she is telling the truth. Nonetheless, it is still advisable to form trust with Quetzalxochitl, because she is a very good friend to those she believes in.

History: (will finish later)In her childhood, she was mostly misunderstood because she was the odd one out most of the time. Quetzalxochitl liked to think she had survived a slash by something's claws, causing "scars" to form on her neck. Many people had different ideas. They teased her by saying she was actually a fish to have gills as birthmarks.(I want at least two paragraphs of AT LEAST three lines)

Fears: Any sort of extreme physical pain from injuries including but not limited to very deep cuts, serious burns and hard knocks to the head.

Other: Because she doesn't like people to talk about her, Quetzalxochitl insists that one should say at least her full first name correctly when refering her, which is quite a pain to do. She won't switch her name for anything in the world due to the pronunciation difficulty that she loves so much about her name.

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    When an Elementist releases his/her Dragon, well, basically, it comes out and during the time it's out, the Elementist can't use his/her powers.

Well, in the beginning, they might be a little confused, but don't worry, since I'm not going to play in the RP anymore, there'll be a few people(the warlock, enemies, etc) that I will play, and I'll take care of that.

The Dragons' powers are nearly the same as their Elementist's, though I'd say about...a thousand times stronger. XD

If your character can't understand another, Elementists are able to roughly sense each other's thoughts, emotions, but not in detail.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • OH darn, I wanted to Rp on this I love Dragons but I see that the last dragon has already been taken. I don't suppose that some of the others have been no shows...? *smiles evilly* or if I could take that darkness dragon....

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Seth Lander
    Appearance: Seth is about 6' with a flawless tanned complexion. His hair is raven-black and he keeps it in a ponytail. His eyes are gold in color but change according to his feelings at the time. He has a scar that is above his right eye that he doesn't remember getting. His body is ,pardon the pun, Lean and Mean!, He actually has an atheltic build and when he is shirtless you can see that there's no fat anywhere on his body. He sprots a barely visible 6-pack and his arms and legs bulge only slightly.
    Seth likes to wear kinda dull colored clothes. His shirt is dull camo, (brown, green, black), button up, the slevees go to his wrists, and form fitting. His jeans are the same camo, only a little darker and with more pockets and buttons. Even through his clothes you can see his muscles. He likes to wear steel-toed combat boots and a pair of spiked gloves. He covers his head with a army cap turned backwards, (like people wear baesball caps). The spikes are only a few centimeters long but they are sharpened to points as to draw blood.
    Personality: Seth has a never back down and never hold back personality. he holds no regrets when he kills, and loves the exercise. If he sees anyone in need of help he will acess the situation and help without being asked. He will sacrifice himself to save his friends and anyone else in danger.
    That is his heroic personality, here is his rather demonic personality.
    Seth like normal doesnt back down or hold back, but he loves to kill and will kill almost anyone that he feels needs to be killed, which is rarely. He will watch as people die and help the people that cause pain rther than stop them. This personality will only pop out when it is needed to save his life.
    History: Seth was born around millions of people, but not in any known city. He has never needed to count on his non-responsible family and had to learn self defence for the bullies at school. He went through elementary and middle. He was only 13 when he was run out of town when he was blamed for destroying a windmill for making grain. He never finished high school because of this.
    Since his running started He met hardship after hardship. Soon he was too exhausted to keep moving and fell face down in the river. An old man that was wandering the forest saw him and helped him into a sitting position. Seth looked like he was asleep. The old man left Seth there with a note that told him to follow the trail. That is what he has been doing over the three years he has lived.
    Fears: Not much. He fears that his opponet will kill him and he hesitates only slightly when around fire.
    Other: The dragon I'm going for is the Spirit.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I was wondering.. If I still had the Shadow Dragon on hold. I am sorry that I didn't get it in.. I was busy with school work. You guys.. the Spirit Dragon is taken. I didn't know that she resigned from it :)

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Don't worry Lostt, the Shadow Dragon's still yours. ^o^ Everybody who wants the Spirit Dragon will have to post their SU, and I'll have to pick the best one, I guess...

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Ok let's see how I do... these old Rping muscles need some stretching out.

Name: Damian Lusvel Alvarado (I just love the way it sounds)
    Appearance: Damian is a tall teen, he has long red hair, (to the center of his back) which is strait almost completely to the tips, where it flips up for some unknown reason, he has it stiled so that it covers his right eye, (quite emo). The eye that you can see is a light lilac, that pierces to the very center of your soul with a strange emotion, it's not hate, it's actually a type of love. His lips are full, covering perfect teeth that he rarely flashes to anyone. If you can somehow get past his shoulders, you will see that not only is he well built, every part of him hard as the rock he holds in his pocket. As far as clothes goes, pockets dominate his legs, he weirs no shirt, only a vest which is black, his pants are also black. His shoes are 200 dollar skydiver boots, black and heavy like you can not believe. He also has 'I am not listening' tattooed on his right hand, and 'Sarcasm' tattooed on his left.

((**re reads** let's see where I was going with this....))

Personality: he is not a kind person, like the rest of his family he is quite heady with the amount of bills he carries (around $500, mostly 10s and 20s). If ever he has change, (coinage) he will give it to someone for he hates to jingle, even if it its over 20 dollars in change (which he has done O.e). Other then that he is quite simply not the spoiled rich kid one would expect from someone who has so much money on hand. He loves music and constantly has his 160 GB Ipod on at least one ear listening to one of four play lists (Rammstein/Judas Priests/Iron Maiden/Gorillaz). He hates it when someone asks him what he's listening to and he will never answer the question. He will simply show you, or if he's feeling rather mischievous (which he does often), he will sing it for you (he has a fine singing voice).

History: Born to rich parents, in a very wealthy family with a very powerful name Damian has never really known what it is like outside of his close circle of cousins and money grubbing friends. The day of his birth, his mother died, yet only a year later his father remarried and though Damian was taught to treat this woman as his mother, he never treats her with any respect when his father is not around. She is simply that woman that sleeps with his father. As a result however, this has given him the 'wonderful' gift of a little brother who constantly steals his spotlight, even on his birthday. Needless to say this will simply not do, Damian is constantly on the search for a way to rid himself of his little brother and stepmother. Somehow someone always finds out and he is forced to abort the project all over again.

In short, Damian's life was quite uneventful, until about a year ago, when he actually caught his step mother in bed with another man. Having real ammo seems just the thing to finally make his stepmother gone from his life, however, she begged him on her knees not to tell, and being brought up with such a wonderful education, Damian simply could not deny this. So he was forced to watch as his stepmother lied to his father, day after day. Until, it became to much and he ran into his father's chambers to find... his father with another woman. This was far to much! He ran away from home taking everything he held dear and checked into one of the many hotels he had visited often as a boy. They accepted him and he has been living there using the money from his personal account ever since.

Fears:
    = Never Being accepted back into his family.
    = Being Rejected
    = SPIDERS
    Other: Damian is a pure blood Mexican; his blood line is pure and can be traced back to a very powerful Aztec king who's name is constantly escaping him.

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    If I can choose, can I be the Thunder elementist (Pikalover10 has not finished his SU yet in such a long time) so that Altin (or someone with a better SU) can have the Spirit one?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Okay, guys, guess what: you're all going to post SU's for whichever Elementist you want, and I'll pick the best out of all of them. However, since all the spots are reserved, I won't accept anybody until Pikalover10, Gummy, Shadowfaith, lookalikelagaler, Slytherfang and Von Bolt post their SU's. Sound fair?

Zeroist

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    OH darn, I wanted to Rp on this I love Dragons but I see that the last dragon has already been taken. I don't suppose that some of the others have been no shows...? *smiles evilly* or if I could take that darkness dragon....

I so agree on this.... =O

Years
  • Hey can I reserve the Spirit Dragon?

Name: Ray Steele
    Appearance: Ray is about 5'11" and has wavy golden hair. He weighs about 180 lbs so he has a light athletic build. To complement Ray's golden hair, is his naturally tanned skin which is even all around. He also has golden eyes, which are strangely natural, contrary to many people thinking that they are contacts. He typically wears a black skin-tight short sleeve shirt which stops at th e top part of his shoulder so his muscles can be seen under it. Around his neck, he wears a thin silver chain with a wave chainpiece on it. He wears khaki cargo shorts that stop under his knees. Ray also wears brown flip-flops on his feet. To top it all off of Ray's appearance, he has a black dolphin tattoo on his arm.

Personality:
    History: (I want at least two paragraphs of AT LEAST three lines)
    Fears:
    Other:

(In Progress)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back