• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Elemental Stones in Crystal

linkslegacy89

The Legacy Resides Within
Years
  • Hi...
    Would anyone please tell me how to get each elemental stone in Crystal? I recently restarted my game (starting with, for the first time, Chikorita!) I decided to evolve my Eevee's (i breed them...) and my Growlithe to have a nice dversified team (maybe I'll replace Vaporean with Lapras... what do you think?)

I know that you can get the phone numbers of trainers to get them, but i have no idea which ones...
    Also, how often do they call you for the stones? Is it like a rare event?
    Thanks!
    Riad

linkslegacy89

The Legacy Resides Within
    Years
  • Awesome!

Vito Winstrate said:
    THey might call you on rare times (any caller would...) and tell you if they got something, but to boost your chance, only put one trainer in your phone directory.
    Thanks Vito! That's a sweet idea! I can't believe I neglected to even consier that! And to think, the answer was so simple...
    Arrgh. I hate myself at times ;)
    Anyway, thanks!
    Riad

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • linkslegacy89 said:
    Hi...
    Would anyone please tell me how to get each elemental stone in Crystal? I recently restarted my game (starting with, for the first time, Chikorita!) I decided to evolve my Eevee's (i breed them...) and my Growlithe to have a nice dversified team (maybe I'll replace Vaporean with Lapras... what do you think?)

I know that you can get the phone numbers of trainers to get them, but i have no idea which ones...
    Also, how often do they call you for the stones? Is it like a rare event?
    Thanks!
    Riad

LOCATIONS:
    Fire stone- Schoolboy Alan on Route 36
    Water stone- Fisherman Tully on Route 42
    Thunder stone- Lass Dana on Route 38
    Leaf stone- Picknicker Gina on Route 34

i hope this helps u linkslegacy89
    and i don't think u should drop vaporeon for lapras
    STATS-lapras:hp463,Attack268,defense258,speed218,sp.Attack268,sp.Defense288

vaporeon:hp463,attack228,defense218,speed228,sp.Attack318,sp.Defense288

since we're dealing with water types [sp.Attack]i think vaporeon is better.......but thats just my opinion

Last edited:

Deranged

Secretly Popular
    Years
  • Vito Winstrate said:
    THey might call you on rare times (any caller would...) and tell you if they got something, but to boost your chance, only put one trainer in your phone directory.

Another good tip I found out for getting people to phone you (so it's also good for getting swarm phonecalls), is to go to your moms house, and keep swapping between the daylight savings option.

A lot of the time someone will call you after you do this.

Keep doing it til you get the call you want.

:D:D:D :cool:

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • It has something to do with an old man...I think he's in Saffron or one of the later cities in GSC. He requests to see certain Pokemon of different elements, and when you show them to him he gives you Stones that have the same element as the Pokemon he requested. I haven't played it in a while, so I kinda forget. There are other ways to get the Stones, like you can get Moon Stones for free every certain day at Mount Moon in the place where the Clefaries gather, but I cannot really tell...

Back