• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    (OOC: @Pikalover10: Ugh. Again, I say, Electrivire is the General... and Volt is now Colonel.

@ King_Lucario: Oops. I really didn't look back. Heck, I didn't even notice it, since you posted right before I did.)

The Sneasel was really being annyoing. He even went so far to make this ignorant remark...

"Oh really. If we did fight and you can't beat me as I disappear and attack then doesn't that mean your not much of a fighter anyways?" Karma looked straight into the Pikachu's eyes. "A real fighter can adjust to any battle situation." The Sneasel looked WAY too confident, and snorted.

Volt shrugged, and calmly remarked, "And you clearly don't see anything. Anyways, are you ready to fight me?"

Volt's opponent recklessly yelled, "Hell yeah, let's do this!" Dashing back, the Sneasel charged up an Ice Beam, and fired it on the ground.

Ah, so he wants an advantage? Let's see about that.

Continuing to set his surroundings accordingly, the Sneasel used Agility to give it even more edge. He then attacked. Dashing at Volt, he had a menancing Metal Claw at the ready.

Volt just stood there. He even let the Sneasel run him through with his claws.

Suddenly, a voice rang out, loud and clear; yet you couldn't tell where it was coming from. In fact it was coming from... everywhere. "Two can play at that game, Sneasel. You think you're so wise with that ice rink of yours... You just wait and see."

Suddenly, lightning began bouncing everywhere. The heat given off by the electricity slightly melted the ice, and made water.

Then, the voice spoke two words. "Take this."

Electrity surged through the air around the Sneasel, added to the electricity running through the ground.

"Have fun..."

Weevile94

Fyre Fighter
    Years
    im new to this RP thing so it might be bad...

Name: Fyre. Age: 12. Gender: Male. Pokemon: Sneasel. Appearance: Fyre doesnt have red feathes on his body he has more of an orangish colored feathers. He also has a piercing in his right ear becuase he thought it was cool. he also has a dark blue skin tone instead of the original blue. History: Fyre was taken from his family at the age of 6 and was forced to work for the Dark Army. But he has tryed so many times to run away that he has been hospitalized from the consequences that the Dark Army gave to him. So now he has learned that he cant get away so he just went with the training and now he is a brave fighter. His goal: to end this war once and for all. Type: Dark/Ice. Which side are you fighting for?: I am fighting for the Dark side. RP Sample: It was midnight. There were loud strikes of lightning everywhere. Fyre was running with all of his might trying to get away from his pursuers. But everytime he looked back they kept getting closer. So he decided he had to fight! He turned around at immediatly jumped at one of the pursuers, a Duskull so that cuaght the Duskull off guard, and Fyreslashed at him with a Metal Claw and it looked critical but it wasn't. Then he realized it was useless as he was mualed over by 10 figures. Thats when he blacked out.
    ( I hope this is good)

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Sparky was still groggy from the hospital. The nurse giving him all these disgusting medicines. His head had bandages on it from hitting the tree to hard. His tail, his stomach, and his forehead all had bandages on them too. Sparky's head hurt like crud. He had never been in a fight before, but he was glad that Volt was of higher rank then him now.

sparky was next to the tree where he had been fighting the Sneasel. There was still a pile of blood in the spot where he had almost died. Same with the dents in the tree. It was like the whole battle was going on right nifront of him. He wanted to start training to learn Volt Tackle. He remembered that his older brother had been training with Volt Tackle for years and never mastered it. He had scrapes, cuts, gashes, scars, and broken bones from the move. Sparky gulped, but he wanted to risk it anyway.

Sparky remembered that he needed to learn more dodging moves, but he didn't train for that. Even though the nurse didn't want him training for a few days he did without being battled. He was in a forest filled with trees. He jumped off of the base of one of them and spun dodging another one. Then his tail became lighter until it was a silvery color and then he shot off of another tree back to the one he dodged and hit it as hard as he could. The tree took a massive blow and almost fell over. After the attack, though, Sparky couldn't regain balance and fell to the ground.

He felt his bandages becoming softer and wetter. He put his hand to hsi forehead and took his hand away to examine it. It was seeping through the bandages, blood. He sighed and femembered the bandages the nurse put on his arms so that if it seeped through he could replace them. He was replacing them when something hit the back of his head. He jumped to his feet and quickly turned around. Nothing was there. He turned his focus back on his bandages when it happened again. He jumped around again. "Who's there?" Sparky asked. No response. Sparky decided that was enough training for now and left to go to his home.

Last edited:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    It was time. He was ready. The library was empty, but Cario could clearly hear the commotion going on outside. He walked back inside the large mechanical temple that was the base of the Electric Pokemon and turned to the right, towards the fighting arena. Inside were a few Pokemon sparring, but they quickly stopped when they saw Cario.

"Where is Electivire?" Cario asked a Pichu.

"He-he's not here. I shall fetch him," the Pichu quivered. It scurried off, scared that Cario might hurt it. Cario stood up and walked over to a floating Magnezone that had on a Colonel's badge.

"Go tell everyone that I am ready; the fight between Electivire and I will begin today," Cario explained.

"Yes, Cario," the Magnezone said in a digitized, mechanical voice. It floated off and began to tell every Pokemon it came in contact with. Cario readied his stance and began practing attacks like Aura Sphere and Dark Pulse. He would need to utilize all of his power to beat Vire.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back