• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elements team

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    Hello, let me introduce our Hacking Team to you:

NAME: [The] Elements Team

INTRODUCTION:
    We are a team of ROM hackers who seek entertainment of the public. For this we do things the best we can, and therefore, we entertain public.

This hack team began when to persons re-created a website called SHN and a hack called Pokemon DNA. We were two active hackers: Cope (Zelix / Zunex / etc), Trygator (personally, I; my other nicknames are lucariofan/~Chaos) and Brendan [he only creates fakémon]. However, SHN fell because the original founder of SHN did not want us to join another site. Therefore, SHN died.
    To not kill hack with SHN, we changed the name to Pokemon Iron/Steel, and continued with its development.

Suddenly, Cope, left ROM hacking for a few months, and Trygator (personally, I), got alone in mapping, scripting, etc. He (I) got bored being alone, so this nearly killed Iron/Steel's development.

That's why we created this team, to help Pokémon Iron/Steel. You may be able to get into the team once you show us your talent [that will be accepted or not, with a reason].

Shortly after that, Cope came back, but with an other hack, currently unnamed. (P.S.: He may not continue Pokémon Iron/Steel) that will be just like Iron/Steel's actual development idea.

We believe that every ROM hacker with a talent should do what his/her talent is, this brings a better hack to be played, and therefore it will be more entertaining.

CURRENT TEAM:
    • Lucariofan [~Chaos/Trygator] - Mapper, scripter, translator, etcetera.
    • Cope - Tiler, spriter, scripter, mapper, etcetera.
    • BrenDan - Fakémons.

CURRENT PROJECTS:
    Pokémon Iron/Steel:
    Spoiler:

[Without name 1]
    Spoiler:

NEEDED:
    1. ASM hacker - not very "needed", but it may be useful.
    2. Good talented mapper.
    3. Good talented music inserter.
    4. Good scripter with very good ideas for the game's main plot - the actual plot/history is horrible. Wanting to translate the hack to English is a BIG plus.
    5. Graphics inserter.
    6. Spriting. having knowledge to make minisprites and trainer sprites is a must. Knowledge to make Fakémon is a plus.

APPLICATION FORM:
    In which hack you want to collaborate: Number 1 is Pokémon Iron/Steel and number 2 is Pokémon [without name].
    Skills: Select the number from "NEEDED", just above.
    Proof of work: A image is needed, a video would be phenomenal. [for new (inserted) music or scripts, this is a must].
    Past experience: Have you participated in any other hacking team before? If so, in which?

When lucariofan/Cope accept you, we'll reply you as well as sending you a PM.

See ya!

Last edited:

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I want to help in both hack =)
    Skill: 2 & 5
    Proof:

Mapping:
    *Note: I won in the MOTW contest once.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Tile Inserting:
    Spoiler:

Graphics:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Past Experience/s:
    Iam a mapper,Tile Inserter,Graphics Editor in
    DarkChaos Hacking Team (My Own Team,wHich already died)
    Devotion Hacking team
    Mirage Hacking Productions

Credits:
    Kyledove
    Wesleyfg
    The Dewitty
    alucus_0f_borg
    Alistair
    Saurav
    C.N.C.

*NOTE: IM USING MY OLD LAPTOP WHICH IS VERY SLOW...
    AND I HAD DONE ALL OF THOSE IN FIRERED,NOT SURE IF I CAN STILL DO THE GRAPHICS IN RUBY BUT ILL TRY.
    I MAY NEED A LITTLE HELP FROM A RUBY HACKER.

AND ONE MORE THING, CAN YOU ALSO INCLUDE MY HACK IN THE TEAM'S CURRENT PROJECT?(I'LL SHOW YOU SOME SCREENS,IF ITS OK)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    I want to ...

I personally "wowed" when I saw those images/maps.

You're accepted. In both.

I'll contact you right now. (:

To others who think they may be able to be part in this hack: you should be fast, because in WAH (another community/forum), we've got a lot of hackers who want to be part of this hack. Specially Pokémon Iron/Steel.

See ya!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    Ok!!!!

I would love to help out with spriting since i have made a lot of my own such as a flaming gliscor or something but im not really sure about charachter spriting. Mapping big no. I am only new to hacking and never made my own game so i have a question: Is there a way we send it to you or is there another form of putting the sprite in? I can help a bit with scripting but i can't really do anything huge please do whatever u wish.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    I would love to help out with spriting since i have made a lot of my own such as a flaming gliscor or something but im not really sure about charachter spriting. Mapping big no. I am only new to hacking and never made my own game so i have a question: Is there a way we send it to you or is there another form of putting the sprite in? I can help a bit with scripting but i can't really do anything huge please do whatever u wish.

You should fill the Application's form. And BTW: if you want to be a spriter, you should know how to make trainers, fakémon, backgrounds (graphics, for example, the titlescreen), etc.

Bye.

Back