• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elephant Bar Shampoo End

Beachcomber

Wandering Again
Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hai I'm Beachcomber. I'm an Actuary Science / Finance double major so I do a lot of math. I also love video games. Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Battlefield, and ofc Pokemon ;D I'm also a Transformers and Game of Thrones fan among other things, but you have to ask me to find out the other stuff xD

To show I come in peace I bring a dirty math joke
    Spoiler:

Flight.

→ Break Away
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    dat title

wut

Anyway HAROO and welcome to PC Beachcomber. I'm a noob here too, so I can't help you out with questions or such, but feel free to hit me up with a VM if you wanna chat ;D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • *GASP* I ACTUALLY HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE :3 Well, let's just say that a lot of things were goin' on in my last year math class, hah!

ANYWAY, welcome Beachcomber, I'm Miss Doronjo, genius of Sector Seven and all that - except I've played too much Blazblue so ignore the Sector Seven part! I love video games too~ Which Zelda games have you've played? I've finished all of them except Majora's Mask; I've been a little lazy on that one. ;o; [BUT it's still a damn good game~] Heeey, there's a Zelda club here, y'know! Maybe you could check that out. ;3

There's also a Video Game board, where you can talk about video games, from consoles to the PC~! <3

BUT YEAH, GLAD YOU'VE COME IN PEACE because I've been readying my lab ray against evil doers (evil laughter!). Anyhow, if you've got any questions, maybe I can help ya out, or you can ask one of the staff. <3 I hope you'll have a nice time!

PS. Best title of a thread ever. <3

Beachcomber

Wandering Again
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    @Flight.

Noob buddies 4eva

@Miss Doronjo

DON'T YOU LOVE DIRTY MATH JOKES? I've played Ocarina of Time, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. I have yet to play the other ones ; __ ; BUT YES I WILL JOIN YOUR SOCIAL GROUP AND I WILL ALSO DISPLAY INTEREST IN THE SECTION WHICH INVOLVES THE DISCUSSION OF THE GAMES OF THE VIDEO VARIETY

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Do I know you from somewhere? Why do I feel that strange sensation that I know you? Welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the Hyperactive Edward Elric fan! But you can call me Palamon or Yuki instead if you want. I hope you become active and enjoy your stay. :3

Beachcomber

Wandering Again
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    @ Yuki's Sword

I don't think so lol. This is the first Pokemon forum I've joined in 4 years xD

Back