• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Elevator Rides!

Eisaku

EmPoLeOn RoX
Years
  • In Emerald, Ruby, & Sapphire whenever you ride the elevator, it looks like it's gonna crash anytime soon. LOL! I mean, the screen wildly shakes all over the place.... O_O it should be made to where your DS/GBA shakes with it too!
    Has anyone ever noticed it or thought it was weird?

zachs06

Kakashi's face
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    Elevator rides were just so annoying for me in pokemon games.
    Enter elevator on floor 1.
    SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE...
    You have now reached floor 2.

Woulda been quicker to take the stairs.

Years
  • I never even noticed them...
    I only take the elevator once or twice, IIRC.
    Because I only shop in Lilycove (Is that the place) once or twice
    to buy TMs and drinks

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I never take the elevator, hahaa.... It's so annoying. I'm afraid of elevators IRL, and I'm almost more afraid of the ones in the Pokégames, that should tell you something.... xP

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • I noticed, and that (as well as the fact that it's just faster to take the stairs most of the time) is why I only take the elevator if I'm going from the first floor to the top floor. XD

You'd think, given the fact that they have enough technology to convert matter into data or a compressible form to fit into a tiny, one-pound ball, they'd come up with better elevators. Or modes of transportation in general. (I have to run from town to town? Where's the bus?!)

Back