• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldStrike

Professional Procrastinat-
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    I'll be waiting too so please let me know when you are ready thanks again!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Soryian, I can give you the pokemon you want now if you want. Your going to have to add both of my Fc's: 1333-3911-4200 and 4425-6573-5741

ThatsTakao, I'm just trading my pokemon who post here when I'm online, so your like 3rd or 4th right now.

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Hey elhero are you ready to trade yet ?
    I don't need it by any specific time so whenever you're free! c:

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    I can give you the Ev'd Pokemon you wanted, but I have not had time yet to work on your breeding request unfortunately :l

That's fine, take as long as you need on that, ready whenever you're ready for trade however. Thanks hero

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    No problemo ^_^ So would you like the Ev'd pokemon now, and then I'd just give you the Chansey later on down the road?

Whenever you have time to do that, since I know you're so busy with so many other requests. So down the road c:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Whenever you have time to do that, since I know you're so busy with so many other requests. So down the road c:
    Ok, sounds good, I might be ready in about 30 minutes if you woul like them then?
    1. Soryian
    2. GoldStrike
    3. Meganom
    4. dseig001
    5. ThatsTakao
    6. Adrenalyn
    7. Mistyy
    ThatsTakao, I can trade with you now because the others are offline at the moment. You'll also have to add both Fc's, because the Scyther is on a different game: 1333-3911-4200 and 4425-6573-5741

TheGinger63

PKMN Trainer
    Years
    Ok, sounds good, I might be ready in about 30 minutes if you woul like them then?
    1. Soryian
    2. GoldStrike
    3. Meganom
    4. dseig001
    5. ThatsTakao
    6. Adrenalyn
    7. Mistyy
    ThatsTakao, I can trade with you now because the others are offline at the moment. You'll also have to add both Fc's, because the Scyther is on a different game: 1333-3911-4200 and 4425-6573-5741

does this make me number 8?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back