• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Bumpitybumpbumpbumpitybumpbump
    Looking for a Pokemon that I want~~

[No.010] Caterpie Lv.1 UT - Timid
    for
    My Shiny UT Lonely Egg Move'd Larvitar? :)

Last edited:

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    hey el, when can we trade 4 the payment from the pokemon i EVd?

Years
    Pokemon: Azurill/Marill
    Ability: Huge Power
    Nature: Quiet/Brave
    (Un)Hatched: Unhatched.

If you do Egg Moves, could I have:

-Belly Drum
    -Aqua Jet

If you can't do the egg moves, could I have Azurill? Seeing as it'll be born pathetic:P

If you can do egg moves, it'll have to be Marill.

Oh, and when this thing's done, I'll pick up Ezio's Nidoking for him, if that's ok? And cancel that Alamos Darkrai thing, I'm not that interested in EVing anymore.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    sweet,that mean i can pick 5 events :D
    can you tell me what the nature of these events?:
    Hadou Regice
    Almia Darkrai
    10 ANIV Zapdos
    Syokoton Tropius
    Gotta Catch 'Em All Bulbasaur
    Gotta Catch 'Em All Chikorita
    Wish Absol
    Wish Chansey
    McDonald's Pikachu @Light Ball
    I'll PM the natures to you when I get the time (preferably tomorrow)
    hello i was just wondering if you could please ev train my gible? ^^
    If you fill out the form on the front page then yes, I can :)
    Could I change [No.132] Ditto Lv.40 - Careful in my trade order to [No.038] Ninetales Lv.30 UT/BT - Modest ?
    *thumbs up* You got it dude!
    hey el, when can we trade 4 the payment from the pokemon i EVd?
    I'd rather do it tomorrow since I just got home and I'd like to relax. Plus, I have nothing going on tomorrow :D
    Pokemon: Azurill/Marill
    Nature: Quiet/Brave
    (Un)Hatched: Unhatched.

If you do Egg Moves, could I have:

-Belly Drum
    -Aqua Jet

If you can't do the egg moves, could I have Azurill? Seeing as it'll be born pathetic:P

If you can do egg moves, it'll have to be Marill.

Oh, and when this thing's done, I'll pick up Ezio's Nidoking for him, if that's ok? And cancel that Alamos Darkrai thing, I'm not that interested in EVing anymore.
    Fill out the form on the front page, I believe I had created one in that section. And I can give you the Nidoking whenever you feel like picking it up.

[No.129] Magikarp Lv.13 UT - Adamant
    bumpbumpbumpbump for a shiny ut lonely larvitar
    Hmm, do you possibly have any Event Pokemon? Thats what I am currently seeking at the moment.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    Hey I signed up for the giveaway I couple weeks back but I couldn't pick up my pokemon because you hadn't swapped pokemon to one version of pokemon yet but I'm hoping you have now and I'm wondering if I can claim the following pokemon from the link I am going to provide from you anytime soon. I'm free tomorrow morning til about 3:00pm tomorrow PST. I would really like these pokemon from you. D:

Sorry. Apparently I cannot post links. But the pokemon I had requested from you are on page 165 in the 6th post. Trope had posted a list of people's requested Pokemon and I am the first. Sorry for any inconvenience. D:

Years
    I wanna sign up for EV training. I don't know how this is going to work. Are you sending the request to me or.....?
    I would love to sign up to Iv breeding too...but that would be too much.
    I have my own EV training and Clone center in the norwegian pokemon forum.
    I've learned how to fast and easy EV train pokemon's.
    I can do EV training once in a while. I'm also stuck with my own trade center. So I'm not always available to EV train. Just PM me, if that's what you do.

Or is it like that you, make people ask me and the other EV trainers to train?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Pokemon: Azurill
    Nickname: Marizu
    Nature: Brave
    (Un)Hatched: Hatched.

That better? I did try to use it...And with Nidoking, I guess I'll pick it up when this is done:D
    I can give you the Nidoking now if you want?

I wanna sign up for EV training. I don't know how this is going to work. Are you sending the request to me or.....?
    I would love to sign up to Iv breeding too...but that would be too much.
    I have my own EV training and Clone center in the norwegian pokemon forum.
    I've learned how to fast and easy EV train pokemon's.
    I can do EV training once in a while. I'm also stuck with my own trade center. So I'm not always available to EV train. Just PM me, if that's what you do.

Or is it like that you, make people ask me and the other EV trainers to train?
    I actually have enough Ev Traineres at the moment, so I'm pretty much good. I'm always looking for Iv Breeders though if your interested.

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    And I never got my pokemonz )=
    Well good sir, I can IV breed for you, max 31 in two stats. I'll do very limited requests till school ends (like a month,) once summer starts I can do more.

Years
    Ok, what is your Friend Code mate?

Mine's: 3266 8041 8330

I promise, no Bidoofs. I'm on SoulSilver :P

You don't have a spare Cyndaquil egg lying around do you? Because it'd be awesome if I could have one. But this isn't another request-if you don't have one, doesn't matter.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    And I never got my pokemonz )=
    Well good sir, I can IV breed for you, max 31 in two stats. I'll do very limited requests till school ends (like a month,) once summer starts I can do more.
    List the pokemon that you want again please.
    And the Iv Breeding position is actually just a free-working position. I'm not really going to ask for any Iv Bred pokemon, but if you ever do come across a good one give me a hollah and I'll hook you up with some good pokemon :)

Ok, what is your Friend Code mate?

Mine's: 3266 8041 8330

I promise, no Bidoofs. I'm on SoulSilver :P

You don't have a spare Cyndaquil egg lying around do you? Because it'd be awesome if I could have one. But this isn't another request-if you don't have one, doesn't matter.
    Hold on, just need to whip out my Ds and check the Fc...
    2579-5868-5816
    Unfortunately, because I'm using my Soul Silver game and haven't beaten it yet, I do not have a Cyndaquil egg (do have a Quilava though). I can give you one though once I have the egg ready for you if you want.

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    List the pokemon that you want again please.
    And the Iv Breeding position is actually just a free-working position. I'm not really going to ask for any Iv Bred pokemon, but if you ever do come across a good one give me a hollah and I'll hook you up with some good pokemon :)

Lol..just look at my thread...all the IV'ed pokes you could want. I might be willing to trade some for some events ^^
    And I wanted..Blissey (turned out to be hack,) Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Non-Shiny Forretress, and Lickilicky...

Not really a big deal though on the giveaway lol, I was kidding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back