• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Yes. When can you trade?
    its 10:00PM here...
    Ok theres a 4 hour difference between us (almost 6:00PM where I reside). Hop on around 8:00PM tomorrow your time, I have a soccer game tomorrow so I'll get home arround 4:00PM hopefully. Just around 8:00PM or after will be the trade time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    i have shiny eevee dustox and raticate im interested in shiny starmie cranidos and totodile

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    I mean all the bidoof I see are brown and they won't change colors to be a shiny thing

what is a giveaway? you giving away your pokemon for money ?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    i have shiny eevee dustox and raticate im interested in shiny starmie cranidos and totodile
    May I have the natures please?

I mean all the bidoof I see are brown and they won't change colors to be a shiny thing

what is a giveaway? you giving away your pokemon for money ?
    Haha no, its not for money, I'm just giving pokemon away for free on those days.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    May I have the natures please?

Haha no, its not for money, I'm just giving pokemon away for free on those days.

Oh okay that's nice, another question how can I get my friend code on my pokemon pearl? it wont give me my friend code

sorry for all he questions but you know a lot!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Oh okay that's nice, another question how can I get my friend code on my pokemon pearl? it wont give me my friend code

sorry for all he questions but you know a lot!
    Haha its no problem. Just go to the bottom floor of a Pokemon Center, and talk to one of the two ladies and they should give you a Friend Code.

yes it was ev training so is it done? just curious
    You wanted a Impish Swampert correct?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    yes:)filler....filler..........
    Ok, I have 12 impish mudkips in my box at the moment, and I havent started working on the Eving yet because I have to check their IV's (Just need to battle someone, I was going to wait until I had Platinum). If you could, could you battle me so I can check the Iv's (so battle me twice). Also what would you like the IV's to be?

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    well i cant battle you to check the ivs because im a bit busy now

and could you get the ivs to be around this please

31/31/x/x/31/x
    x= i dont mind

when will this be done by? just curiuos:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    Haha its no problem. Just go to the bottom floor of a Pokemon Center, and talk to one of the two ladies and they should give you a Friend Code.

Yay I got my Friend Code from her! got nothing in my friend register though !

Do you trade away your pokemon for rare candies or vitamines maybe? because i try to find a shiny but I did not have luck finding them and I dont know how to find events

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Yay I got my Friend Code from her! got nothing in my friend register though !

Do you trade away your pokemon for rare candies or vitamines maybe? because i try to find a shiny but I did not have luck finding them and I dont know how to find events
    Sure, but can I actually have a battle with you? Its not a real battle, its just so I can check the stats on my pokemon (so in total I need 2 battles)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back