• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    shiny request

hellohello,

I was hoping to get a shiny [No.158] TOTODILE Lv.1 UT - Naive

fc: 0259-6460-0171
    name:gracie

thank you very much

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
    You know, it honestly doesn't matter to me if they don't read the rules, it just means one less pokemon to clone for me haha ^^

Kaseo's being like a mini mod of my thread haha ^^
    That is a good point, and yes good job Kaseo! lol Hope everything else keeps going good

so by tomorow meaning if i was to post as like 12 am then i could get any shiny?
    actually i think he'd prefer it if you waited until he announced day three's giveaway open, which would be more like tomorrow morning depending when Elheroeescuro gets on and announces it lol

Last edited:

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    by 2morrow (basically when elhero is finished with todays trades) u can get any 1 THING on his list

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Can I have this for today's giveaway?

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

[No.123] SCYTHER Lv.19 - Sassy​

I have to say, you're pretty generous giving out these awesome Pokemon. =) Tell me if it's already been traded/is already going to be traded to someone.

Last edited:

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    lol ok today is SHINY day which means if its under ev'd column and its shiny it counts as Ev'd u can only pick a shiny pokemon today which is under shiny column. 2morrow though u could pick anything u want from his list

maul513

The Ultimate Ice Enigma
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    nvm what i said befor

[No.323] CAMERUPT Lv.76 (Japanese) - Modest

or

[No.448] LUCARIO Lv.100 (Japanese) - Careful

or

[No.133] EEVEE Lv.5 - Sassy

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Hey Bro

I was just wondering in accordance with the third day and requesting ev'd pokemon are we allowed to request for one or just whats there on the list
    Thx and just to clarify, your awesome

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
    I was just wondering in accordance with the third day and requesting ev'd pokemon are we allowed to request for one or just whats there on the list
    Thx and just to clarify, your awesome
    on the third day you can Request ONE of the pokemon on his list. Any ONE of them. to reiterate, you can get ONE of your chioice
    which yeah, means any single Ev'd/shiny/event after he announces it lol

goldemuse6

Muse
    Years
    For the giveaway can I have:

2ND GENERATION

[No.158] TOTODILE Lv.1 UT - Naive
    (Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch)

Pm me when to trade, Thanks so much =]

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMOROW! my god lol i just realized that but come on its like 3 posts up and it says that, oh and btw just making this clear, if i post at 12 am tonight then can i get one, and it might not be 12 where you are but 12 where i am cause im in canada

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
    YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMOROW! my god lol i just realized that but come on its like 3 posts up and it says that, oh and btw just making this clear, if i post at 12 am tonight then can i get one, and it might not be 12 where you are but 12 where i am cause im in canada
    I think i covered this a few posts ago, but It would be better, for Elheroescuro and everyone making requests, that You wait until AFTER he posts the announcement Starting the Day 3 request list. Just so he doesnt get lost trying to find everyones request. Which wouldnt be til at least 6am where he lives (i believe he lives on the east coast).

goldemuse6

Muse
    Years
    okay, sorry, i couldnt figure out what he was trying to say, and its only like 5 in the afternoon of day 2 where i live so i got confused, thanks for clearing it up.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    O phew, thank god, I thought I had the whole Time Zones mixed up....that would've been bad O.O Well, I think I might get the Third Day of the Event started, even though its....almost 11PM where I am.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back