• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Elheroe, I was looking at the day 2 list and I didn't see my name on it. I had requested a feraligator, level 39. I was wondering if I could still get it, but if I can't, thats ok. Also, is there any time when I can get the Snorlax I requested. I put my friend code on your profile like you asked me to

The CriminaL

Party King
    Years
    ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

GALLADE Lv.100
    SWORDS DANCE, PSYCHO CUT, EARTHQUAKE, CLOSE COMBAT
    Hp:275 Attack:383 Defense:164 Sp.Atk:135 Sp.Def:263 Speed:259
    Adamant

Do you want a Shiny Sneasel for this?

P.S. If you say deal on this, can we also trade the Zangoose while we're at it?

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Hey, Elheroe I would like to give you a couple of Rare Candies from a copy of my Emerald, so I'll have to transfer them to my Diamond. But right now on my Platinum I have 1 Rare Candy I can give you. You're just so great for giving all of these Pokémon out.

blackchaos147

Dragon Master
    Years
    LUCARIO Lv.100
    FORCE PALM, DRAGON PULSE, BLAZE KICK, AURA SPHERE
    Hp:267 Attack:290 Defense:147 Sp.Atk:228 Sp.Def:174 Speed:277
    Jolly

can I trade a lax ditto and a snubbull with the egg moves close combat, and flamethrower for the lucario(btw:if u have an extra TM earthquake can u have the pkm hold it plz)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    LUCARIO Lv.100
    FORCE PALM, DRAGON PULSE, BLAZE KICK, AURA SPHERE
    Hp:267 Attack:290 Defense:147 Sp.Atk:228 Sp.Def:174 Speed:277
    Jolly

can I trade a lax ditto and a snubbull with the egg moves close combat, and flamethrower for the lucario(btw:if u have an extra TM earthquake can u have the pkm hold it plz)

I'll have to think about it, I can't trade at this time considering I have to work on people from the Giveaway. Speaking of which:
    ANNOUNCEMENT:
    I need people to PM or VM me when we are BOTH on at the same time if you want your pokemon. Its difficult for me to chase people around PC to get people to trade when I have the pokemon ready. Lately, when I have been posting in people's profiles, they immediately sign off right after, which is frustrating me. So if were both on, please contact me and I'll see if your pokemon is ready.
    ~ElHeroe.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Hmm didn't receive any of the pokemon i requested...

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Hey Hero, how will be able to tell if my Pokemon is ready? Since I haven't been added to the list XD. Thanks.

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Hey el, I was looking at your day 2 list and I'm not on it. Did you miss me by chance?

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    whn ur rdy i got ur clones :P and they r take up the lil space i have but take ur time ur lucky i havent been bz in trades latly lol

Years
    just wondering the order youre doing this in because theres some people behind me on the list and it says that theirs are ready.

not a big deal though,ill take it when you can get it to me.lol

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    whn ur rdy i got ur clones :P and they r take up the lil space i have but take ur time ur lucky i havent been bz in trades latly lol
    I'll take it in a sec, I just have to trade with yankee first.

just wondering the order youre doing this in because theres some people behind me on the list and it says that theirs are ready.

not a big deal though,ill take it when you can get it to me.lol
    I can trade now, use my Diamond FC. What is yours? (you wanted the shiny evd porygonz correct?)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back