• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • i am also interested in your EVD umbreon and can give you a ditto with an naive nature and you can clone one of my shiny pokemon that you dont have seem reasonable?

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
    Years
  • can i trade you two shiny starters (squirtle and cyndaquil) and either a latios /rayquaza (both lvl 100 evd w/ effort ribbon) for your shiny evd hitmonchan and shiny evd sceptile

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • can i trade you two shiny starters (squirtle and cyndaquil) and either a latios /rayquaza (both lvl 100 evd w/ effort ribbon) for your shiny evd hitmonchan and shiny evd sceptile
    May I please have natures of the Shinies, and also may I have the Stats of the Latios and Rayquaza? Thank you ^^

i am also interested in your EVD umbreon and can give you a ditto with an naive nature and you can clone one of my shiny pokemon that you dont have seem reasonable?
    So you have other Shiny pokemon that you are willing to trade me, and all I have to do is give you a clone of it back?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • yes thats correct i have a shiny ho oh,celebi,mew,latias,eevee,palkia and thats it interested?
    Hmm....natures of the Eevee and Celebi? Please and thank you.

sure.
    natures:
    cyndaquil: modest
    squirtle: modest
    Stats:
    Latios: 301/194/196/394/256/319
    Rayquaza: 360/357/206/380/200/231
    Hmm....I like both shinies...can you find two pokemon to trade for these shinies?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    heey, you still interested in my shiny ev/iv ninetales? if not i've got some newer stuff to offer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back