• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
  • I think guys, you need to stop pestering him. As it says in the OP,

2. If anyone rushes me to finish a trade, you will not be allowed to trade here. Trust me when I say I have a life, and that I will complete the trade as quick as possible.

It's not his fault the server has gone down constantly, so chill guys. He's said he will get to you and he will. There is nothing to be gained by making yourselves look silly from nagging.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I think guys, you need to stop pestering him. As it says in the OP,

It's not his fault the server has gone down constantly, so chill guys. He's said he will get to you and he will. There is nothing to be gained by making yourselves look silly from nagging.

We're just reminding him, not pestering him. But I do understand we need to be patient because the server has gone down.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • It's not his fault the server has gone down constantly, so chill guys. He's said he will get to you and he will. There is nothing to be gained by making yourselves look silly from nagging.
    Like SCV08 stated, I couldn't trade today because the server kept going awire so I couldn't get on. Your pokemon will be given to you, don't worry.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hey elheroeoscuro, I know you have to distribute everything for all of the giveaway, but when you get a chance, could I possibly finally give you the Metang to EV trade for me?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Hey elheroeoscuro, I know you have to distribute everything for all of the giveaway, but when you get a chance, could I possibly finally give you the Metang to EV trade for me?
    If you don't mind, I'd rather not take it right now. Maybe tomorrow, or when I'm done dishing out everyone's pokemon.

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Im back from outer space... ehh the server kept going down i hear thats never any fun. How are you holding el hero?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Just giving everyone a heads up that I might not be on that much later today because of packing for my trip. Also, if you have not done it yet, please check the Announcements on the front page.

And just to let everyone know, there isn't going to be that large of a list anymore. The people who haven't even contacted me since they asked for their pokemon will be taken off the list.

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Well since I know u will eventualy give me the ones I asked i'll just w8 xD though I'd want them sooner but hey we can't have everything can we. And beasides that gives u time to look for that Suicune to fill in the last spot.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I just wanted to let you know that I still want to collect my Pokemon from the giveaway at some point, so please don't take me off the list of people you need to trade with. As for trade timing, hopefully I'll catch you online at some point when you're trading.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • (Uggh, I'm so tired -__-")
    Hey everyone, its....9:38PM where I am. Sorry about not being able to come on, but I spent the last 4 hours working on an Xbox Commercial for my Marketing class. Check it out if you can ^_^ !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3r6GjUBe9w

Anywho, I probably won't trade tonight because I still need to finish the rest of my presentation. Tomorrow though, I will be on all day so feel free to hop online and ask for your pokemon. Also, if you've asked me for your pokemon anytime past Sunday (meaning between then and now), don't fret about your name being crossed off the list. I only crossed off the people who had not contacted me at all, which showed me they did not want their pokemon (if you posted here thats fine).

Moving onto next weeks Giveaway, if you have read the Announcements, I will not be here. The Giveaway will still go on though. Dastandy, SCV058, and kissing. raindrops will be in charge so please give them your utmost respect to them. They will be keeping track of the list and keeping everything running smoothly. Thats all I have to say now, so peace.
    ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!
    -ElHeroeOscuro

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • -Flex- Yes my mighty friends we shall be here for all your pokemon needs

@El Hero would you mind contacting me on yahoo when you get a chance I would like to discuss possible ideas for better organizing the orders and how they are inputed to help make it more smoothly

@SCV and kissing if you guys have a message drop me a private message so we can catch up a little easier if need be

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • -Flex- Yes my mighty friends we shall be here for all your pokemon needs

@El Hero would you mind contacting me on yahoo when you get a chance I would like to discuss possible ideas for better organizing the orders and how they are inputed to help make it more smoothly

@SCV and kissing if you guys have a message drop me a private message so we can catch up a little easier if need be
    I'll contact you tomorrow. I'm honestly way too tired right now and I would like to complete my powerpoint.

gears of war 2 <3. Thats pretty cool. How did you get the movie clips?
    I downloaded a bunch of game trailers and then I took specific scenes that I thought would fit well with the music. It took a damn long time though haha :l

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back