• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemafia

Yay!!! you're the best elhereo! can you trade now?
    If so what's your fc?

wifi is broke, we'd have to trade tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Years
    EV'd Garchomp

Apologies, I've got a problem with my wireless so won't be on until tomorrow (between 10.00pm and 12.00am GMT).

Apologies again, my wifi has broken down :( I won't be able to trade until the weekend (Sat 24th July at the earliest). Take care and sorry for any inconvenience.

Nemesis91290

Dark and Light.
    Years
    Hey man. Since the free pokemon a day thing is still on, can I grab one of these?
    SALAMENCE Lv.100
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    EARTHQUAKE, DRAGON CLAW, DRAGON DANCE, FLY
    Hp:352 Atttack:359 Defense:217 Sp.Atk:249 Sp.Def:217 Speed:257
    Adamant

Pokemafia

Saw you were online, I got my wifi fixed, and was wondering If I can pick up Electivire if possible?
    If so, what's your fc?

Years
    Apologies again, my wifi has broken down :( I won't be able to trade until the weekend (Sat 24th July at the earliest). Take care and sorry for any inconvenience.

My wifi seems to be working for a moment - are you on now, if so, could we possibly trade? If not, hopefully it should be working tomorrow as well and we could trade the same time you received this message. Take care and trade with you soon.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Thank you for putting my thread in your spotlight section. ^_^ Mine is nothing compared to yours. :)

Can you CMT for this Pokemon?

[No.131] Lapras Lv.1 UT - Timid

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    No need to apologize, its all good *thumbs up*
    Hey mate! Wondering if you were free for a quickie now?
    I need to clean up some paint supplies but once I'm done I'll (finally) give you your pokemon.
    Hey man. Since the free pokemon a day thing is still on, can I grab one of these?
    SALAMENCE Lv.100
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    EARTHQUAKE, DRAGON CLAW, DRAGON DANCE, FLY
    Hp:352 Atttack:359 Defense:217 Sp.Atk:249 Sp.Def:217 Speed:257
    Adamant
    No

Whenever you see me online feel free to contact me.
    My wifi seems to be working for a moment - are you on now, if so, could we possibly trade? If not, hopefully it should be working tomorrow as well and we could trade the same time you received this message. Take care and trade with you soon.
    Geez so formal. I'm just like you alright ^_^ Contact me when your online.
    what do u want for a shiny eevee?
    Pokemon.
    Thank you for putting my thread in your spotlight section. ^_^ Mine is nothing compared to yours. :)

Can you CMT for this Pokemon?

[No.131] Lapras Lv.1 UT - Timid
    Thats pretty much BS, your able to use CSS while I can't -_-
    Hold on need to check your thread...:

Bagon* Lv. 1
    Female
    Adamant | Mischievous
    25 |
    30 | 22 | 24 | 31 | 31

I wish my thread was as organized as yours -_-

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    Hello, I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm looking for someone to help me Rare Candy level my EV'd Umbreon to Lv. 100. Normally I would level-grind it myself, but I'm rather strapped for time this week and have a tournament coming up this weekend. He's already at Lv. 71 and you wouldn't need to change the moveset. Anything in particular you would like as payment? You would be welcome to clone him and add him to your shop if you like.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Hello, I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm looking for someone to help me Rare Candy level my EV'd Umbreon to Lv. 100. Normally I would level-grind it myself, but I'm rather strapped for time this week and have a tournament coming up this weekend. He's already at Lv. 71 and you wouldn't need to change the moveset. Anything in particular you would like as payment? You would be welcome to clone him and add him to your shop if you like.
    Nah I don't need anything in return.
    1333-3911-4200
    Yours?

Years
    Cheers!

fillllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Cheers for that mate ;)

EDIT: You don't by any chance know the EV's for that larvitar, do you?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back