• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eliminators help??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2021
    i have this problem with all advance eliminators i try to load a game and they all say unsupported file type something like that please help me what eliminator people most use for roms on this froum please help

Years
  • The emulator you need to use is Virtual Boy Advance.
    You have to have the ROM to play the game, not just the .IPS file you downloaded from here. That sounds like your problem.

Post questions about emulation in the emulation section; also, any further questions you may have are most likely addressed in this thread. Should they not be, feel free to contact an Emulation mod.
    This is the Community Questions & Feedback section, and questions about PC in general go here, not questions about ROM Hacking. Believe it or not, PC has more to it than ROM Hacks XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back