• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen elite five help

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2004
    at what level does groudon learn solar beam and how cani beat drake with my lv. 59 swampert and lv. 55 groudon ?

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    I think Groudon learns Solar Beam at level 60 or around there but don't teach it Solar Beam. 2 turns plus 10 PP=Bad. Just teach your Swampert Ice Beam and it'll take care of Drake in about 5-7 turns.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2004
    nvm I thought you meant hyper beam (I said you could buy solar beam as a move... stupid me >.<)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    solarbeam on groudon is a common "mistake"... though it's one turn fire due to auto-sunny day effect, it's still a terrible attack due to lack of STAB... and in comparison to Groudon's physical attack power, the 270ish special attack is nothing...

Back