• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Four Challenge

Years
  • So here's something on my mind, my most successful Pokemon game I ever had was Pokemon Emerald, I got it the day it came out. I was about 9. The day I sold that game back to Game Stop 4 years later, I took a last look at everything before I gave all my Pokemon to my brother and reset the game...

I managed to beat the Elite Four 64 times!? O.o talk about boredom.

So what game do you have the most Elite Four wins in and how many times was it???

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Mine was Blue. I was completing the Pokedex on an emulator, and the easiest way to evolve the Pokemon was to get an Exp share and beat it over and over with Spike, my trusty Nidoking. Here is the result:

emallblue01.png

Grr, you've got me beaten by 3!

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    i beat the elite 4 in ruby for 226+ times. i was like 12-13 and hated school. usually ditch to play it, haha xD but then got *accidently* reseted by my cousin. then he stole it and sold it for cash and doubt everything. aaaaaaaaaaaaah

Years
  • I know I fought the Elite 4 alot in Red for lvl grinding. At least over 100 times being I lvled my entire team and started working on others as time went on. Lost a bit of steam with GS came out.

Only beat the elite 4 once in DP.. :P got so sidetracked with the swarming guys and all the later generations becoming available that I never got around to going back to them.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • I currently have 113 Hall Of Fame victories over the E4 in HG with 443:96 hours of playing time. And I started mine on January 26, 2011. Yeah, you can see that I love this game that much. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • It think I'm at 12 or so on my Japanese White. Which is a lot, considering the challenge I'm doing there. Otherwise, I think 30 something on either Emerald, Diamond, or Platinum. I don't like rematching them often and I don't usually keep save files long enough to have that many fights against them.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I don't remember off the top of my head, but I imagine I beat the Johto Elite Four the most when playing through Gold. Anything more specific than 'the most' and I'd be unable to assist you, unfortunately.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I have over 100 times in Pokemon Soul Silver because I was so bored waiting for Pokemon White, so I just went to the Pokemon league and raised as many final evolution Pokemon to either level 50 or 100 as possible.

:t354:TG

Years
  • Pokemon Emerald was the first game I bought, rest of them were given to me or something so I actually got all the Konto and Hoenn plus lvld them to 100. I would play it with my friends all the time and we always tried to beat the elite four as fast as we could and after I checked my Emerald game it actually stand 623 O_o I though it would be 200 or something below.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I .. you people lol, I didn't want to do the Pokéleague more than necessary? And when I was 7 years old I didn't really care about evolutions or completing my dex either lol. The most I probably did is like 2 or 3 XD

Infernal_Storm

Blazing Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    Just this morning, I was playing my Diamond and for the fun of it, I took on the Pokemon League a few times, and upon looking at my hall of fame records, it said I have 222 wins.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    I only beat the Elite 4 once before resetting, but I've reset a bunch of times though
    But still, it isn't much

Back