• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2013
    I have been stuck on The Elite Four in Pokemon Black 2 for a while and i decided i should make a post about it. I'm mainly looking for what levels my pokemon should be, but any other info will be much appreciated.

Cid

Years
  • Epic username you got there, EpicBroFist! :D

Unfortunately, this place only covers introductions and reintroductions made by new and returning members of the community. So you're going to have to find a different place to post this. :( However, I have a few suggestions. We have a B2W2 Quick Questions thread for really short questions asking for help related to those games, while there's also an In-Game Team Questions thread that's a lot more into the process of helping you build your team itself. I think your situation fits the first thread more, but you might as well check both of those threads (and their first posts, too), because they're both very helpful! ;D

That being said, welcome to PC, man! I'm afraid I'm gonna have to close this as this isn't an introductory thread. You're still encouraged to make a new thread that introduces yourself, though! <3 I hope you do make one because we all want to know you more, and what better way than to make a good intro thread, right? :3

Oh and PM/VM me if you feel confused, have further questions, need anything or just wanna chat! :3

Elite Four

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back