• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello, all.

Years
  • I'm fairly new. I've been recommended to come here by someone who frequents here, and I've decided to join. I hope to have a great time here.

Years
  • Oooh.. may I ask who that someone is? Or is it a secret? :3;; Welcome to PokeCommunity! :)

Dhahghf I love your avatar my gosh. That brings back so many memories - I used to be obsessed with Megaman Battle Network and Bass was my favorite character. Have you played through those games or are you just using him as your avatar? The only one I haven't played was BN1, I think, but I still have every other one. BN3 was my favorite since it was the first one I got and I probably have 200 or more hours in that game.. so many memories, ahh. Sadly I never did get to Serenade. Not quite sure how big of a gamer you are, but perhaps our Video Gaming board would be of interest to you? Which leads me to ask if you'd like to tell us a bit about yourself? It's harder to make a reply when there isn't much to say.. and we're the kind of forum that like to get to know people. You should get around to posting as soon as you can, since there's just so much to talk about here. You'll probably get into the swing of things here before you know it.

See you around, Equinox! Let me know if I can help you out with anything. If you're interested in community events, take a gander at the Get-Together that we have going on sometime! It's a group of events that we publish every summer season and many members always come back to participate. There are singing contests, caption contests, drawing, writing, and plenty of other cool little things.

But of course, this is optional. Hopefully you find that special place here you can call home soon. Have fun! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2014
    Hi Equi! Glad to see you joined the site! I hope you have fun!^^

Back