• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello Everyone!

Deltheor

⊰✧ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Asᴄᴇɴᴛ ✧⊱
Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm not exactly a new member to this site, as I made this account sometime last year, but I figured an introduction thread is better late than never. This place was actually my first Pokémon forum way back in 2004, and I've checked in on it from time to time.

Anyway, I'm Deltheor, but you can just call me Del! I'm a video game fan and amateur artist, and I help administrate another Pokémon forum in my spare time. My main hobbies are drawing/creating graphics and playing games, but I also enjoy reading, practicing martial arts, gaming, and talking with friends.

I've been a huge Pokémon fan for over 15 years, and I know quite a lot about the franchise! My favorite Pokémon games are Black/White, the PMD/Ranger spinoffs, and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. My favorite types are Bug and Dragon, and my favorite Pokémon are Rayquaza, Volcarona, and Dunsparce! I also collect the TCG cards, figurines, plushies, and Shiny Pokémon in the actual games. I have quite a collection of awesome legit shinies I've caught myself, which I'm very proud of.

That's a little bit about me, I may stick around here from time to time. I don't have too much free time to spend around forums besides my own, but I may pop on here once in a while to post or talk with some of the friends I have here! Feel free to leave me a message on my profile if you ever want to chat!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Wheeee Del, nice of you to join us again! Well you know me as your favourite neighborhood Dragon, but it's nice to see you! Welcome back old friend. <33

Can I just say that I absolutely adore Volcarona now? So strong and sooo amazing art wise! I really should make a team based off one, aah. Nice to see another fan of Black and White too; I know, people don't like the games too much but I think they have the best storyline in the franchise so far. And the best developed characters in game; sooo amazing~

Ah, feel free to contact myself if you have any questions about the site! Have a great evening. :3

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Del! Black/White were really good games, I agree. I prefer B2/W2 myself but they're all amazing games. I also have a somewhat big shiny collection myself, my most recent one is a Meowth in Leaf Green which I actually got on recording last week (shameless plugging for the win).

Anyway, I hope you have fun here! I'm generally nice to everyone so if you'd like someone to talk to just send me a PM/VM. =3

Years
  • DEL
    really pleasant surprise, welcome back? :D hopefully you recognize me and even more hopefully you'll stick around because there are quite a handful of familiar faces here that you might recognize (plus PC is awesome). Though I wasn't aware you liked B/W.. makes me happy with how underrated Unova was in a lot of people's eyes. Big favorite of mine.

Even if you can't check in often I do hope you'll at least be around occasionally. There's always room for wonderful people, after all! See you around.

Deltheor

⊰✧ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Asᴄᴇɴᴛ ✧⊱
    Years
  • Do we know each other from somewhere? I can't think where...

jk jk Welcome in Del. I hope you have an awesome stay here! (Look at my profile!)
    i'm literally talking to you right now you dweeb
    Thanks, Ben! I'll try to pop in here once in a while, but I probably won't be too active.

Wheeee Del, nice of you to join us again! Well you know me as your favourite neighborhood Dragon, but it's nice to see you! Welcome back old friend. <33

Can I just say that I absolutely adore Volcarona now? So strong and sooo amazing art wise! I really should make a team based off one, aah. Nice to see another fan of Black and White too; I know, people don't like the games too much but I think they have the best storyline in the franchise so far. And the best developed characters in game; sooo amazing~

Ah, feel free to contact myself if you have any questions about the site! Have a great evening. :3
    Hey Dragon! Nice to see you here as well!

Oh god yeah Volcarona is awesome. I've loved it ever since I first played Black in Japanese back in 2010, and it's stayed one of my favorites ever since. I just love the 5th Gen games in general, they're so awesome.

Welcome to PC, Del! Black/White were really good games, I agree. I prefer B2/W2 myself but they're all amazing games. I also have a somewhat big shiny collection myself, my most recent one is a Meowth in Leaf Green which I actually got on recording last week (shameless plugging for the win).

Anyway, I hope you have fun here! I'm generally nice to everyone so if you'd like someone to talk to just send me a PM/VM. =3
    Thank you, Strider! I love all Pokémon games, but the plot and characters in B/W were definitely my favorites. I also like a good amount of 5th Gen Pokémon, even though they're a hit-or-miss with most of the community.

That's really cool about your shiny Meowth, one of my first 3rd Gen shinies was a Meowth in LeafGreen back in 2005. Good luck in future hunts!

DEL
    really pleasant surprise, welcome back? :D hopefully you recognize me and even more hopefully you'll stick around because there are quite a handful of familiar faces here that you might recognize (plus PC is awesome). Though I wasn't aware you liked B/W.. makes me happy with how underrated Unova was in a lot of people's eyes. Big favorite of mine.

Even if you can't check in often I do hope you'll at least be around occasionally. There's always room for wonderful people, after all! See you around.
    Hey Sheep! of course I recognize you how could I not lol I'll try to stick around here when I can, I'm still pretty busy with LV and other stuff but I'll try to pop on when I can!

Deltheor

⊰✧ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Asᴄᴇɴᴛ ✧⊱
    Years
  • Hey Del! and welcome to PC, nice to meet you!.

Oooh, Unova was great!. I loved it, and you look like a cool guy. I'm always open for new friends, so feel free to send me a message!. Looks like you been on another forums, so you know the drill?. If you need something, feel free to ask!.

Good luck, and cheers!. :D Stay around!.
    Thanks for the warm welcome, Archy! I'll try to stick around when I'm not busy, but I have another forum to help run, so I don't know how active I'll be. Still, I may pop on once in a while!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Yo Del, welcome to PC! Nice to see you around here as well. I hope you'll find some time to drop by and post around this place despite your busy schedule with LV. If you need any help with anything, you know you can always ask the admins such as our beautiful Janna about your concerns. See you around. o/

Deltheor

⊰✧ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Asᴄᴇɴᴛ ✧⊱
    Years
  • Yo Del, welcome to PC! Nice to see you around here as well. I hope you'll find some time to drop by and post around this place despite your busy schedule with LV. If you need any help with anything, you know you can always ask the admins such as our beautiful Janna about your concerns. See you around. o/
    Hey Synerjee, good to see you here too! Thanks for the welcome, and I'll definitely ask Sheep or Dragon or any other the other people I know on here if I need any help.

Back