• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello, name's Kim!! [=

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    Hi people!! I'm Kim! *waves emphatically* I can't wait to meet you all... I'm 17 & from the US. I like Pokemon because it brings back good memories of the good 'ole days (elementary school). yes. pokemon make me happy. heheh. my favorites are the Eeveelutions. And my fav gb game is Gold Version. (so i can't wait for heartgold!!) Well anyways, I'm a nice person so feel free to talk to me!! *gives reassuring grin* well thats all for now! cant wait to meet y'all

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Im sure you will enjoy your stay here. You will meet lots of people who have the same interests as you. (besides liking pokemon of course) See you around!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hello Kim. Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! ;D

Well, I like some of the eveelutions and I think that Gold was a fabulous game(crystal was better in my opinion though :P). Like you're waiting for HG,I, too, am eagerly waiting for the SS game to release in english. I've played the jap versions and I think that they are EPIC!! XD

Anyways, that's enough about me I guess. I'll be happy to engage in conversation with you. So, Read the rules and FAQ, Stay active, engage in some (crazy, interesting or even weird) disscussions and most importantly, have fun!! ;)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC, where we guarantee complete satisfaction! So have fun, engage in conversation, and don't hesitate to ask of you need help or if you want to make new friends!

Back