• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello peoples!^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    *Begin transmission* Greetings fellow pokemon geeks! (And that's a compliment in my book) My name's Jasmine and I've decided your site looks awesome. So I hope to make your aqquantince and not got flamed to much -_-. Also I'm currently addicted to Pokemon SoulSilver right now, its epic^o^. Reply please!^_^*End transmission*...*static*

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    This site looks awesome? Do I get an award? I want an award! Maybe I should get an award for being a part of this site, which just happens to be awesome. It should be called the "You are awesome for being a part of the PokéCommunity" award, and it should be all mine! And everyone else who is active on this forum. :P Welcome to PC!

Soulsilver sure was fun. I used to play it lots, then I finished it and pretty much bred lots of Pokemon for good IVs and natures and whatnot and then used them all for the Battle Frontier, which is always fun. Then the new games, Black and White came out, so I bought Black, finished it and now play through the Battle Subway lots, because I find it to be fun! I mean, I've already defeated one of the Subway Bosses once, or both of them, since in Multi you fight both of them with the other gendered protagonist you didn't choose. It's fun and all, and that's pretty much the only reason I do that.

Maybe I should get back to Soulsilver soon. I want to get an awesome Sudowoodo and use that for a run, since iirc it get's Rock Head, which means it will be amazing with Wood Hammer and Double Edge. <3 Oh well. Maybe you ought to check out the rules before you get too active here, and just get to know what you can and can't do, mmkay?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Oh god, god, god...I'm no good at beginning transmittions. D= [I BLOW UP EVERY MACHINE THRE IS, WAS, AND EVER WILL ME!] Any how...I think this website looks awesome too. <3 And, I'm glad to have made your aquaintence as well! Everyone here is pretty nice, so don't worry about getting flamed. Its against the rles anyway, so there's a really good chance that no one's going to bother with the flaming crap anyway. <3

I haven't gotten SoulSilver, on account of I've gotten HeartGold, but, they are both pretty similar in a way, anyway. Its just the pokemon you'd find is different! I remember i nheartgold trying to raise my lapras...currently before I've gotten into pokemon White and Black. Eh, I'll pick it up again some other time. Mmm...speaking of which, you may be interested in checking out the HeartGold and SoulSilver board. Its where you can talk aboout the games there! Or, you can just explore any form that fancies you. <3

Soooo yeah, see you around sometime! If you need any help, I'm happy to help, or you can ask a staff member as well~ <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    *Begin transmission* Greetings fellow pokemon geeks! (And that's a compliment in my book) My name's Jasmine and I've decided your site looks awesome. So I hope to make your aqquantince and not got flamed to much -_-. Also I'm currently addicted to Pokemon SoulSilver right now, its epic^o^. Reply please!^_^*End transmission*...*static*

Haha, I love how you did with your intro! Creative. :)

Anyways, welcome to PC! The best Pokemon fan forum on the internet! Glad to see you join! I want Soulsilver, it'll definitely bring back a lot of memories as a Pokemon Silver player. You can discuss your journey on Soulsilver on the PC's HG/SS board. You can discuss about your Pokemon party, or your current progress. It's so much fun once you get into it.

Anyways, make sure you read the rules and the FAQ, and most importantly, have fun! See ya around!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Wow, thanks guys! And yays, no flames!^_^ Can't wait to see the rp section:).

1. Alternative: Awsomeness XD.
    2.Froslass: Yay fellow new person:), nice to meet you.
    3. Miss Doronjo: Thanks for the info!^_^ very much appericaited*horrid spelling I knows* And it is nice to meet your aqquantince. And don't worries, computers are known to blow up without warning.^_^
    4. Meganium90: Creative? Kool thanks, :3

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
    Hey! I joined here....a week ago? :O
    And I already got my favorite pokemon, Dragonite, from the trade corner! You'll love it here! I'm playing pokemon white as we speak. I had SS, but I got it off of ebay so you can only imagine...B)

Years
    hi! (: welcome to the boards! im new myself so if you need a friend or someone to chat or RP with im here! ^_^ but everyone here is really friendly so im sure it won't be hard for you to find that. (: anyways theres a lot of epic RPs in the RP corner so go check it out! have fun!

(btw, clever introduction :) )

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Welcome, Jasmine! Cute name by the way =]

There aren't really many flamers here. PC is a very friendly forum ^_^

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Hello Jasmine, Welcome to PC! Don't worry, we have many friendly members here :D

I hope you enjoy browsing the forums!

~EmeraldSerenade

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Our site IS awesome. We have awesome members, awesome discussion topics, awesome forum themes, awesome events and contests, and (from what I hear anyway since I rarely have a chance to go on) an awesome chat.

Don't worry about flaming.. we're nice here, unlike certain other Pokemon forums. I have Soul Silver as well, and to be honest, I actually enjoyed it more than the newest Pokemon games (Platinum is still my fave, though :P) Of HG and SS I think SS has the better Pokemon :)

Anyway, welcome to PC, Jasmine (she's my fave Gym Leader of all, coincidentally), and I hope to see you active on the site! Be sure to explore all we have to offer and have fun! (As long as it's good clean fun that's within the rules of course xD)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Hello Jasmine.Welcome to Pokecommuniy. The hacking and RPG sections are among the most popular sections. Over 5,000 threads (exagoration) are posted there a year~! Enjoy your stay!

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Hi Jasmine, welcome to PC, I'm new here too, and btw thanks for your reply on my thread. Have fun, enjoy, and take good care.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Hiyas everybody!^_^ Sorry didn't reply sooner, but school mixed with bad weather has prevented me from getting online *Sadness* But I should be on regularly nows.:)

Back