• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Ello Pika-Boo's! \ (•◡•) /

Eclair_Creates01

Eclair Creates
    Years
    • Any
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Ello everyone! I'm Eclair here and it is a pleaser to met you all. I came to this website only to play the ROM game Pokémon Unbound. I never played a ROM hack before and so I wanted to try this one as my first cause it looked so fun to play when I watch a youtuber played it, but then I decided to look around and found this whole community filled with wonders and it look fun so I wanted to join! (≧◡≦)​

I'm an artist but I think I'll mostly post about my story/oc ideas and maybe share my thought and theories as well. I'm currently creating my own region that is based on the Navajo Nation and the name is Pokémon Hózhó. I translate it to Pokémon Balance, but the word definition is a little complicated.. (❛‿❛ ")>

Oh! I'm also working an another project where I'm sketching my adventure in Pokémon Red, I find it a bit funny drawing my character to be really tired and loves to sleep but has to go on an adventure cause there mom wants them to be active and to do something instead of sleep ≧◉◡◉≦

Scene I'm new here I don't exactly know how everything works yet but I cant wait to learn and see what there is to offer here. \(‐^▽^‐)/
    I don't have a schedule yet ill post it when I figure it out.

And that will be the end of my post! Its nice to meet you all and ill see y'all later Pika-Boo's! <(^w^)/

Years
    Welcome!

For sharing your stories you'll likely want the Fan Fiction and Writing section and for the thoughts/theories related to writing the Writer's Lounge, in case you hadn't found those yet =3

Sketching your adventure through a Pokemon game sound interesting... it sounds like you're going to draw the daily life of your character rather than just the limited actions the game will let you perform? Will you be sharing your drawings in the Art Studio, by any chance?

Eclair_Creates01

Eclair Creates
    Years
    • Any
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Welcome!

For sharing your stories you'll likely want the Fan Fiction and Writing section and for the thoughts/theories related to writing the Writer's Lounge, in case you hadn't found those yet =3

Sketching your adventure through a Pokemon game sound interesting... it sounds like you're going to draw the daily life of your character rather than just the limited actions the game will let you perform? Will you be sharing your drawings in the Art Studio, by any chance?

Oh goodness these post are quite different from the ones I'm use to... but yes thank you for the Sections I got them on my favorites now! (≧◡≦)
    As for my sketch of my Pokémon playthrough... I wouldn't mind to post it at the Art Studio ≧'◡'≦
    And yes I want to draw my tired character explore around Kanto of there own adventures! \ ˚▽˚ /
    I guess that be a mini comic then... ⊙_☉ But I think it be fun to do! ≧ ˚▽˚ ≦

Back