• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello thar!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    Hello Thar My name is SoulMage and I'm the brother of MaxedOutFreaky/ShatteredSoul and I like Pokemon Emerald, I like Pikachu Arceus Palkia Dialga and Giratina, I'm from the Philippines like my brother of course so yeah bai-bai. (The one who did the CSS in my signature is my Brother.)

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Hey soulmage, and welcome!

You have a good taste of favourites in my opinion I like most of those too ^^

Well your brother will surely be able to guide you around here but otherwise you can always send someone else a message and most of the time they'll gladly help you out.

See you around!

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • Hello Soulmage, welcome to PCf!

I see that you are a Gen4 legends lovers :D great taste. Emerald is one of my favourites too :)

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
    Years
  • Hai....... Brother!

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Wow you really like Gen 4 Legendaries I didn't know that because you didn't tell so if you love to talk about Gen 4 then go Here Fourth Generation Gamingbut your didn't even play the Gen 4 games but you did play the Gen 3, So you came here for the Hack Games right so you can go here Emulation & ROM Hacking So brother if you need more help then Contact me via PM or VM. (You're really new to forums so sad that you're really hard to teach too. :( )

Back